Cheryl Fergison nervous about body on CBB
Cheryl Fergison was worried about letting people see her body on 'Celebrity Big Brother.'
The former 'EastEnders' star - who was evicted from the reality show last Friday (24.08.12) - said she got used to having the cameras follow her every move but admitted she was conscious of her body.
She said: ''I forgot the cameras were there. Even going to the toilet, you forget people can hear you. But I was conscious about finding places to dress without showing any body parts.
''I don't have an issue with my body but it's really only for my husband to see. I don't want to give the world a bikini shot of myself. I'm sure it's not something people want to see when they open their papers!''
The 47-year-old actress played Heather Trott in the BBC1 soap - who was murdered by evil Ben Mitchell - and she admits she found it hard to leave the show which she joined in 2007.
She told new! magazine: ''When they killed me off, it was like losing my family or losing my friends. Suddenly not being part of a secure institution was hard. Only recently have I finally put my grieving process away.''29-08-2012
- Olly Murs wants TV role to find love
- Andy Jordan: 'Spencer is a naughty boy'
- BBC splash £15,000 on Tom Jones hotel stay
- Mario Falcone reveals suicide bid
- The Valleys to axe two stars
- will.i.am wants Voice contestants gunged
- Cindy Beale's daughter heading to EastEnders
- Big Brother's Jemima issued formal warning