Denise Van Outen signs up for Strictly
Denise Van Outen is to star in this year's 'Strictly Come Dancing'.
The TV presenter has signed up to take part in the 10th series of the BBC One show - which launches this month - and bosses are hoping she will raise the standards as she has a dance background.
An insider told The Sun newspaper: ''Denise has loads of rhythm and she's superfit so she should be a great contestant.
''She's never done ballroom before but she's certainly got the raw materials to wow on the dance floor.''
Mother-of-one Denise - who has previously starred in West End shows and has fronted her own dance workout DVD - is used to sitting on the judging panel of shows such as 'Any Dream Will Do' and 'I'd Do Anything' and producers are interested to see how she will cope being judged herself.
The source added: ''Having been on the other side of the table, Denise will really want to impress the judges.''
Other stars set to take part in this year's 'Strictly', include Westlife star Nicky Byrne, presenter Richard Arnold, Olympians Victoria Pendleton and Louis Smith, singer Kimberley Walsh and model Jerry Hall.
The latest series begins with a launch show next Saturday (15.09.12) and the live shows start on October 5.08-09-2012
- Ben Daniels joins The Paradise
- Simon Cowell bored of TV talent shows
- Gary Lineker's brother Wayne joins TOWIE
- Helen Flanagan admits 'shoplifting'
- Jack P. Shepherd and fiancée expecting second child
- Big Brother plans 'summer of hell'
- Simon Cowell 'dreading' Britain's Got Talent live finals
- Bruce Forsyth wants Play Your Cards Right return