Jerry Hall: 'Strictly is really hard'
Jerry Hall is finding 'Strictly Come Dancing' rehearsals ''really hard''.
The 56-year-old model - who is teamed with Anton Du Beke - admits the daily routines she has to take part in are leaving her exhausted, and she is worried about competing against Olympic athletes Louis Smith and Victoria Pendleton.
She said: ''Every day, and it's really hard work. I'm just gunna go for it. I love to do things that are scary, that scare me. My agent talked me into it, and then I was like, 'Oh my god, I'm quite nervous'. But I didn't know they were going to have all these Olympic athletes!''
Despite the tiring rehearsals, Jerry is delighted to be teamed with Anton and take part in the BBC show.
Speaking on 'Lorraine', she said: ''I love Anton, he's wonderful. He's great. He's doing a very glamorous, sexy dance for me. We're doing a cha-cha.
''It does make me happy, actually. I feel like that penguin on 'Happy Feet', when I wake up in the morning I'm really happy!''18-09-2012
- Nicole Scherzinger gushes about Gary Barlow
- Ashley Taylor Dawson: Juggling shows is torture
- Sheridan Smith and Angela Rippon win at Women in Film and TV Awards
- Melanie McCabe backs Sam Bailey for X Factor win
- Rebecca Ferguson sick before X Factor performance
- Julie Hesmondhalgh: filming last Corrie scenes was 'upsetting'
- Chloe Sims wants Joey Essex and Amy Willerton romance
- Simon Cowell mocks Demot O'Leary in musical