Jerry Hall: 'Strictly is really hard'
Jerry Hall is finding 'Strictly Come Dancing' rehearsals ''really hard''.
The 56-year-old model - who is teamed with Anton Du Beke - admits the daily routines she has to take part in are leaving her exhausted, and she is worried about competing against Olympic athletes Louis Smith and Victoria Pendleton.
She said: ''Every day, and it's really hard work. I'm just gunna go for it. I love to do things that are scary, that scare me. My agent talked me into it, and then I was like, 'Oh my god, I'm quite nervous'. But I didn't know they were going to have all these Olympic athletes!''
Despite the tiring rehearsals, Jerry is delighted to be teamed with Anton and take part in the BBC show.
Speaking on 'Lorraine', she said: ''I love Anton, he's wonderful. He's great. He's doing a very glamorous, sexy dance for me. We're doing a cha-cha.
''It does make me happy, actually. I feel like that penguin on 'Happy Feet', when I wake up in the morning I'm really happy!''18-09-2012
- Joey Essex in TOWIE quit threat
- X Factor judges get pay rise
- David Threlfall to play Tommy Cooper
- Uzma: Lord Sugar's Apprentice sacking 'made sense'
- Phillip Schofield wants royal All Star Mr and Mrs
- Denise Van Outen to join EastEnders
- EastEnders' Lauren Branning to be arrested
- Starlings series two to air in July