Sian Reese-Williams put off by pregnant storyline
Sian Reese-Williams has been put off having children by being pregnant in the soap.
The 'Emmerdale' babe's body started to act like she really was pregnant through wearing a prosthetic bump all day, but she was glad she could detach it.
Sian - who plays Gennie Walker in the show - said: ''This has put me off having kids. This is enough for me, at least I can take the bump off and and give the baby back.
''I did get attached to it though, it was like walking around with a cushion all day, I kept hugging it.
''And my body really thought I was pregnant, it was really weird. I was eating more and not moving. I need to go on a post baby diet.''
Sian, 30, isn't ready for birthing scenes yet, but has been watching birthing show 'One Born Every Minute' and practicing animal noises to get ready.
She added to the Daily Star newspaper: ''I've been watching 'One Born Every Minute' for tips. Apparently you moo like a cow when you're doing it, so I'm just going to moo a bit and I'm sure it will be fine.
''I'm not allowed to say too much about how dramatic it is, but its outside and it all happens very quickly.''20-09-2012
- Beauty School Cop Outs stars come to blows
- Louis Walsh blasts James Arthur
- Made in Chelsea stars turn out for fragrance launch
- Kian Egan almost hospitalised in jungle
- Dancing on Ice lines up past contestant special
- Sharon Osbourne in tears after Rough Copy's X Factor exit
- Geri Halliwell to star in Trollied Christmas special
- Will Mellor: I got accused of drugging my wife