Millie Mackintosh's Made In Chelsea excitement
Millie Mackintosh is ''so excited'' about the introduction of some ''good-looking guys'' on 'Made in Chelsea'.
The 23-year-old beauty - who is dating rapper Professor Green - is looking forward to the new recruits on the forthcoming fourth series of the E4 reality TV show, especially after one of her best mates signed up for the programme.
She said: ''I'm so excited. There are some new faces including one of my best friends, and some good-looking guys.''
Millie - who is the heir of the Quality Street confectionery brand - admits she has the reality show ''to thank for everything'' in her life and insists she has no plans to follow her best friend Caggie Dunlop through the show's exit door.
She added: ''I go with what works for me, and so far the show is still working.
''I had less involvement last series as I was busy with other things, but I have 'Made in Chelsea' to thank for everything.''
The brunette beauty is not worried about her career coming to an end when she does eventually leave the show and is ''excited'' about working on other off-screen projects.
She explained: ''I think it's about what you do on top of the show. I feel like my dreams are really happening now, it's so exciting.''23-09-2012
- X Factor 2013 judging panel confirmed
- Al Murray planning Pub Landlord film
- Millie Mackintosh to quit Made in Chelsea?
- David Beckham wanted for Dancing on Ice
- Coronation Street to be rocked by race scandal
- Sarah Beeny wants Dolly Parton renovation
- Jennifer Lopez to guest perform on Britain's Got Talent
- Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian wanted for I'm A Celebrity