Keith Lemon confirms Through the Keyhole revamp
Keith Lemon has confirmed he is hosting a new version of 'Through the Keyhole'.
The 'Celebrity Juice' presenter is to start filming a new version of the show - which was originally presented by Sir David Frost and starred Lloyd Grossman in the 1980s - next month, and he has vowed to ''revamp'' the programme in his own style.
Keith - whose real name is Leigh Francis - said: ''I'm doing 'Through the Keyhole' in a couple of weeks. They asked me to do it years ago and I said, 'Yeah', and I don't know what happened but we're doing it now. I'll be revamping it, it's going to be all new.''
As well as 'Through the Keyhole' - which sees panellists given a video tour of a famous person's house before having to guess whose property it is - the comedian is looking forward to filming more 'Celebrity Juice' this year, and admitted he would love 'X Factor' judges Tulisa and Nicole Scherzinger on the show.
Speaking at the National Television Awards at London's The O2 last night (23.01.13), he added: ''I don't book the guests so I never know who is going to be on until I turn up and go, 'What have you booked them for?'
''I'd like Jessie J and Prince Harry, that would be good. Nicole Scherzinger would be good, I like her. Tulisa would be great now that she's more famous than when she was on the first time. Bring her back to street level. She thinks she's lost her street now, but I'll give her a street back.''24-01-2013
- Emmerdale's Donna Windsor will keep cancer secret
- Joey Essex signed to modelling agency
- Catherine Tyldesley: Eva is perfect barmaid material
- Michelle Keegan: I'll always be in debt to Coronation Street
- Tom Baker has no Doctor Who advice for Peter Capaldi
- Helen Flanagan: London is 'b*tchy'
- Party Wright Around the World is axed by ITV2
- Don Gilet's character to cause a stir in Holby City