Keith Lemon confirms Through the Keyhole revamp
Keith Lemon has confirmed he is hosting a new version of 'Through the Keyhole'.
The 'Celebrity Juice' presenter is to start filming a new version of the show - which was originally presented by Sir David Frost and starred Lloyd Grossman in the 1980s - next month, and he has vowed to ''revamp'' the programme in his own style.
Keith - whose real name is Leigh Francis - said: ''I'm doing 'Through the Keyhole' in a couple of weeks. They asked me to do it years ago and I said, 'Yeah', and I don't know what happened but we're doing it now. I'll be revamping it, it's going to be all new.''
As well as 'Through the Keyhole' - which sees panellists given a video tour of a famous person's house before having to guess whose property it is - the comedian is looking forward to filming more 'Celebrity Juice' this year, and admitted he would love 'X Factor' judges Tulisa and Nicole Scherzinger on the show.
Speaking at the National Television Awards at London's The O2 last night (23.01.13), he added: ''I don't book the guests so I never know who is going to be on until I turn up and go, 'What have you booked them for?'
''I'd like Jessie J and Prince Harry, that would be good. Nicole Scherzinger would be good, I like her. Tulisa would be great now that she's more famous than when she was on the first time. Bring her back to street level. She thinks she's lost her street now, but I'll give her a street back.''24-01-2013
- Lucy Mecklenburgh dating Gethin Jones?
- Towie crew endure flight drama at Gatwick
- David Walliams doesn't want viewers to get sick of him
- Stephen Fry wasted time and money on drugs
- Lauren Goodger: Ricci Guarnaccio's not my type
- Craig Revel Horwood: X Factor judges 'desperate'
- X Factor contestant caught in lottery drama
- Donny Osmond to be guest judge on Strictly Come Dancing