Kristina Rihanoff: Strictly stars get 'crazy' on nights out
Kristina Rihanoff says the 'Strictly Come Dancing' professionals get ''crazy'' on a night out.
The blonde beauty - who was partnered with James Bond actor Colin Salmon on last year's series of the hit BBC competition - has revealed the show's professional dancers like to let their hair down after filming but things can get out of hand quickly.
She said: ''We'd go to the BBC bar after the show and have a drink. Dancers like to go out and have a bit of a dance when we're off duty. Girls behave well, but James [Jordan] and Brendan [Cole] can get full on.''
Meanwhile, fellow 'Strictly' star Robin Windsor - who danced with 'Emmerdale' actress Lisa Riley last year - admits he and Kristina can get drunk very quickly on raucous nights out.
He said: ''I'm the biggest lightweight in the world. I'm quite a big boy and people think I can handle my alcohol, but a couple of wines and I'm on the floor making a big spectacle of myself. Kristina is hammered after one!''
While dancers may have reputations for being divas, 35-year-old Kristina - who is engaged to boxer Joe Calzaghe - insists she is down to earth.
She added to OK! magazine: ''Maybe some of us [are divas], but not me. I don't want to have a reputation for being difficult.''09-05-2013
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini still fighting with Simon Cowell
- Paul O'Grady pays tribute to Cilla Black
- Simon Gregson expecting his third son
- Tracy Barlow to be arrested in Coronation Street
- Gabby Logan's daughter excited about Flockstars
- Dan Edgar upset over Lauren Pope split
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini's lighted candle therapy
- Ant McPartlin got emotional at Declan Donnelly's wedding