Emmerdale actress Kirsty-Leigh Porter joins Hollyoaks
Former 'Emmerdale' actress Kirsty-Leigh Porter is to join 'Hollyoaks'.
The 24-year-old actress - who played factory worker Roz Fielding in the ITV soap - will appear on the Channel 4 show later this year, and while producers have been careful not to reveal too much information about her forthcoming role, they have warned her alter-ego's arrival will cause ''chaos'' for one popular resident.
Producer Bryan Kirkwood told SoapSquawk: ''Kirsty Leigh Porter is a terrific signing for 'Hollyoaks'.
''She will join us later on in the year in a very exciting role.
''She is certainly set to mix things up for one of our much loved characters.''
Kirsty shot to fame as David Platt's girlfriend Zoe Willson in 'Coronation Street' and has had smaller roles in 'Doctors', 'Shameless' and 'Ashes to Ashes'.
Meanwhile, tonight's (27.06.13) 'Hollyoaks' episode will see former 'Bill' star Mark Wingett's alter-ego, sleazy football manager Frank, stun teenager Sinead O'Connor (Stephanie Davis) by inviting her back to his team's hotel and then propositioning her with £200.
The episode airs at 6.30pm on Channel 4.
- Beth Tweddle takes first 'assisted' steps after back surgery
- Steve Jones to host raunchy reboot of Sex Box
- Mike Berry auditions for The Voice
- EastEnders' Martin Fowler and baby Arthur involved in horror smash
- Scotty T's four-day booze bender
- Stephanie Davis and Jeremy McConnell have date night
- Mario Falcone will never find girl he loves as much as Lucy Mecklenburgh
- Sam Faiers loses stone of baby weight