Danny Dyer struggled to stop foul language
Danny Dyer struggles to control his language on 'EastEnders'.
The TV hard man - who debuted as Mick Carter on Christmas Day (25.12.13) - has had to adjust to acting on the ''family friendly'' soap and trying not to swear.
He told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''I've got to watch what I say and all that. I'm doing really well at the moment. It has only been two months but it is a struggle, I ain't gonna lie.
''I've always been real and true to myself and I think people respect that, but I totally get that I'm on a family show so I got to act family f***ing friendly.''
Although his sometimes-crude style is divisive, Danny has no problem with differing opinions as long as he is still getting a reaction.
He explained: ''I know I've got a persona and a bit of baggage that comes with the name Danny Dyer. I'm either a legend or a joke.
''But at the end of the day I'm just an actor and either you buzz off what I do or your despise it. At least I'm raising some sort of debate.''28-12-2013
- Alison Hammond to join Strictly Come Dancing
- EastEnders' Phil to cheat on Sharon
- Richard Madeley: Sex is the key to a happy marriage
- Ben Hardy receives 'inappropriate' messages from men
- Katie Price won't audition for X Factor
- Kym Marsh to move in with new toyboy lover?
- Catherine Tyldesley: Eva is more 'vulnerable'
- Ola Jordan learnt English by watching EastEnders