Danny Dyer struggled to stop foul language
Danny Dyer struggles to control his language on 'EastEnders'.
The TV hard man - who debuted as Mick Carter on Christmas Day (25.12.13) - has had to adjust to acting on the ''family friendly'' soap and trying not to swear.
He told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''I've got to watch what I say and all that. I'm doing really well at the moment. It has only been two months but it is a struggle, I ain't gonna lie.
''I've always been real and true to myself and I think people respect that, but I totally get that I'm on a family show so I got to act family f***ing friendly.''
Although his sometimes-crude style is divisive, Danny has no problem with differing opinions as long as he is still getting a reaction.
He explained: ''I know I've got a persona and a bit of baggage that comes with the name Danny Dyer. I'm either a legend or a joke.
''But at the end of the day I'm just an actor and either you buzz off what I do or your despise it. At least I'm raising some sort of debate.''28-12-2013
- Jack P. Shepherd takes on-screen son under his wing
- Loveable Rogues not in touch with Cowell
- Diane Parish defends EastEnders' dramatic plot.
- Dora Bryan dies aged 91
- Kerry Washington's 'risky' role on Scandal
- Jennifer Saunders wants star-studded Ab Fab movie
- Cheryl Cole takes husband's name for X Factor
- Anthony Hopkins takes lead in HBO show