Danny Dyer struggled to stop foul language
Danny Dyer struggles to control his language on 'EastEnders'.
The TV hard man - who debuted as Mick Carter on Christmas Day (25.12.13) - has had to adjust to acting on the ''family friendly'' soap and trying not to swear.
He told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''I've got to watch what I say and all that. I'm doing really well at the moment. It has only been two months but it is a struggle, I ain't gonna lie.
''I've always been real and true to myself and I think people respect that, but I totally get that I'm on a family show so I got to act family f***ing friendly.''
Although his sometimes-crude style is divisive, Danny has no problem with differing opinions as long as he is still getting a reaction.
He explained: ''I know I've got a persona and a bit of baggage that comes with the name Danny Dyer. I'm either a legend or a joke.
''But at the end of the day I'm just an actor and either you buzz off what I do or your despise it. At least I'm raising some sort of debate.''28-12-2013
- Denise Welch: Celebrity Big Brother wasn't my 'finest hour'
- Simon Cowell eyes Rita Ora for The X Factor
- Mel B axed from X Factor because of Stephen Belafonte?
- Susanna Reid doesn't get starstruck
- Chris Gascoyne returning to Corrie for Deirdre's funeral
- Richard Hammond is 'not about to quit' his mates
- Matt Smith 'in talks to play Prince Philip in The Crown'
- MasterChef contestant compared to Mr Monopoly