Danny Dyer struggled to stop foul language
Danny Dyer struggles to control his language on 'EastEnders'.
The TV hard man - who debuted as Mick Carter on Christmas Day (25.12.13) - has had to adjust to acting on the ''family friendly'' soap and trying not to swear.
He told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''I've got to watch what I say and all that. I'm doing really well at the moment. It has only been two months but it is a struggle, I ain't gonna lie.
''I've always been real and true to myself and I think people respect that, but I totally get that I'm on a family show so I got to act family f***ing friendly.''
Although his sometimes-crude style is divisive, Danny has no problem with differing opinions as long as he is still getting a reaction.
He explained: ''I know I've got a persona and a bit of baggage that comes with the name Danny Dyer. I'm either a legend or a joke.
''But at the end of the day I'm just an actor and either you buzz off what I do or your despise it. At least I'm raising some sort of debate.''28-12-2013
- Tila Tequila wants a second chance on CBB
- Jamie Laing wants to be British Jimmy Kimmel
- CBB's Bobby Davro allegedly 'had sex' with best friend's wife
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini blasted by X Factor hopeful
- Google-obsessed Kirk Norcross
- Tila Tequila to sue CBB bosses?
- Strictly ban for EastEnders' Linda
- Phillip and Holly can't wait for This Morning reunion