Danny Dyer struggled to stop foul language
Danny Dyer struggles to control his language on 'EastEnders'.
The TV hard man - who debuted as Mick Carter on Christmas Day (25.12.13) - has had to adjust to acting on the ''family friendly'' soap and trying not to swear.
He told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''I've got to watch what I say and all that. I'm doing really well at the moment. It has only been two months but it is a struggle, I ain't gonna lie.
''I've always been real and true to myself and I think people respect that, but I totally get that I'm on a family show so I got to act family f***ing friendly.''
Although his sometimes-crude style is divisive, Danny has no problem with differing opinions as long as he is still getting a reaction.
He explained: ''I know I've got a persona and a bit of baggage that comes with the name Danny Dyer. I'm either a legend or a joke.
''But at the end of the day I'm just an actor and either you buzz off what I do or your despise it. At least I'm raising some sort of debate.''28-12-2013
- JB Gill to present children's TV show
- Sir Bruce Forsyth's autobiography of photos
- Lauren Goodger wants to start a family with Jake McLean
- Ricky Rayment and Marnie Simpson are engaged
- Zawe Ashton: I want a housing estate named after me
- Helen Wood regrets Brian Belo 'rapist' remark
- Samia Ghadie and Sylvain Longchambon expecting baby boy
- Jeremy Clarkson tweets sadness at final Top Gear show