Danny Dyer struggled to stop foul language
Danny Dyer struggles to control his language on 'EastEnders'.
The TV hard man - who debuted as Mick Carter on Christmas Day (25.12.13) - has had to adjust to acting on the ''family friendly'' soap and trying not to swear.
He told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''I've got to watch what I say and all that. I'm doing really well at the moment. It has only been two months but it is a struggle, I ain't gonna lie.
''I've always been real and true to myself and I think people respect that, but I totally get that I'm on a family show so I got to act family f***ing friendly.''
Although his sometimes-crude style is divisive, Danny has no problem with differing opinions as long as he is still getting a reaction.
He explained: ''I know I've got a persona and a bit of baggage that comes with the name Danny Dyer. I'm either a legend or a joke.
''But at the end of the day I'm just an actor and either you buzz off what I do or your despise it. At least I'm raising some sort of debate.''28-12-2013
- Ricky Wilson 'needs a holiday'
- Max George wants role in British soap opera
- Kanye West 'refused to chat to Jonathan Ross'
- Dan Osborne gets daughter's name tattooed on his torso
- Fearne Cotton is pregnant and leaving BBC Radio 1
- Dynamo wants Prince Charles to support him on tour
- TFI Friday to return for anniversary special
- Kevin Spacey wants to make House of Cards blooper reel