David Seaman engaged to Frankie Poultney
David Seaman is engaged to 'Dancing On Ice' star Frankie Poultney.
The pair met on the show's live tour in 2008 - after which the retired footballer left his second wife Debbie Rogers - and they are now looking ahead to their marriage.
David has confirmed the news, and the couple are also set to dance together on the upcoming ninth and final series of the celebrity figure skating contest.
Speaking to the Daily Mail newspaper, he said: ''It is going to be extra special when this series starts.
''We are engaged now and if it wasn't for the show, I may not have met Frankie. It is nice to be able to dance together.''
David ended his first marriage to Sandra - the mother of his two eldest children - in 1995 following an affair with Debbie.
They married three years later and had two children together, before he left them for Frankie a five years ago.
He competed on the first series of 'Dancing On Ice' in 2006, while she joined the following year, before they grew close while on the road.28-12-2013
- EastEnders' Diane Parish to celebrate 10 years on soap with bottle of booze
- Ferne McCann's Vampire facial
- Rita Ora sparks The X Factor and The Voice bidding war
- Emmerdale's Adam Fielding quits Emmerdale
- James Norton returns to West End after four years
- Linford Christie quits The Jump
- Mario Falcone wants kids and marriage
- John Middleton uncertain of Emmerdale exit