Duncan James: Lee Ryan is like a brother
Duncan James says Lee Ryan is like a brother to him.
The 35-year-old singer - who stars alongside Lee in boy band Blue - insists he hasn't had sex with him, despite the hunk admitting on 'Celebrity Big Brother' he's had same-sex relations and also saying he sleeps with Duncan ''all the time''.
Speaking on ITV talk show 'Loose Women' earlier today (15.01.14), Duncan clarified: ''He's like my little brother. No, I have never had sex with him. We have slept in the same bed together, we do live with each other, we do go on holiday together and we do work with each other ... but I think he's just tongue in cheek. You did say he's trying to impress the girls...''
Duncan gushed about Lee and recalled how supportive he was when the singer identified himself as bisexual to the band, who are also made up of Antony Costa and Simon Webbe.
Duncan added: ''For me personally, when I went through the whole sexuality thing, when I came out, I was really quite frightened to tell Lee because I didn't really know what his mouth was and what he was going to say.
''I did tell him till last out of all the boys and when I told him he gave me the best reaction because he was like, 'Dunc, why didn't you tell me before?' He goes, 'I've messed around with a guy before, it doesn't change anything, you're my brother.' It kind of made me feel I'm not alone, someone in my band has gone through something like that and it was a beautiful moment. He is the sweetest guy and has these moments when he's so lovely and amazing.''15-01-2014
- Steve Backshall 'can't wait' for Strictly Come Dancing to end?
- Gemma Collins heartbroken by split
- Mel B for Coronation Street stint
- Lauren Riley denies 'steamy affair'
- Craig Charles quits I'm A Celebrity after brother's death
- Edwina Currie and Jake Quickenden join I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!
- Santa will be a 'Christmas hero' in Doctor Who
- Alexandra Burke backs Andrea Faustini for X Factor win