Mark Wright 'nearly there' on Michelle Keegan wedding date
Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright are close to setting a wedding date.
The loved up couple - who got engaged in September 2013 after Mark popped the question during a romantic getaway to Dubai - have pinned down a potential date to tie the knot.
The former 'The Only Way is Essex' star told BANG Showbiz: ''We're talking about [the wedding]. We've finally found a venue here in the UK and we're nearly there with a date. It's all a bit like, one venue or the other? This date or the other?''
Mark, 27, also suggested the couple's big day will be a relatively 'TOWIE'-free event, with just a few select pals invited to the ceremony.
Speaking on the red carpet at the National Television Awards last night (22.01.14), he added: ''It's going to be a Mark and Michelle affair. It's our day and that's it.''
Meanwhile, Michelle, 27, revealed she has delayed wedding planning until after she finishes filming on 'Coronation Street' - in which she plays barmaid Tina McIntyre - later this year.
She said: ''I think at the minute nothing's been planned. I'm just concentrating on 'Corrie' for a few more months till I leave and then hopefully we'll start planning it a bit more.''
And it seems hunky Mark is already looking forward to starting a family with his soap star partner, saying he wants four kids.23-01-2014
- Susannah Constantine voted off I'm A Celeb
- Anton Stephans backing Reggie 'N' Bollie to win The X Factor
- Georgia May Foote: Strictly Come Dancing partner like my brother
- Gaz Beadle: Vicky Pattison 'playing it safe'
- Coldplay confirmed for X Factor final
- Katie Derham pulled out of Strictly Come Dancing rehearsals
- Joey Essex claims he's found God
- Chris Eubank is 'on another planet'