Stacey Branning's EastEnders struggle
Stacey Branning will attempt to keep her two worlds from colliding when she returns to 'EastEnders'.
The soap favourite played by Lacey Turner will be back on screens next month when her cousin Kat Moon (Jessie Wallace) spots her walking the streets of London, but the former Walford resident is in for a tumultuous time as her past catches up to her.
Viewers last saw Stacey flee to Spain in 2010 to avoid arrest after being framed for stabbing Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks) - who was herself arrested for murdering husband Michael Moon recently - so Kat is extremely curious to discover she is back in London and has created a new life for herself.
A source told Inside Soap magazine: ''It's no surprise that Stacey hasn't come to say hello to everyone. She'd need to steer clear of Janine for one thing! But Kat will be able to fill her in on the developments surrounding her nemesis, which may persuade Stacey that a visit is in order.''
Since her return to London, Stacey has begun seeing city hotshot Luke - played by Busted singer Matt Willis - and fans will see her struggle to keep her colourful past from her new man.
Stacey's return to 'EastEnders' will screen on BBC One in February.23-01-2014
- This Morning gets a pet dog
- Holly Willoughby had This Morning baby breaks
- Coronation Street's dramatic clifftop fight
- Duncan Bannatyne and new girlfriend trying for a baby
- Barack Obama to appear on Running Wild with Bear Grylls
- Janice Dickinson receives warning on Celebrity Big Brother
- Ricky Rayment dumps Marnie Simpson
- Sarah Harding wants Britain's Got Talent judging role