Luisa Zissman: CBB didn't show wildest moments
'Celebrity Big Brother' star Luisa Zissman says she did ''a lot more'' wild things in the house than were shown on TV.
The sex-crazed 'Apprentice' contestant has admitted some of her most steamy antics were not shown on the Channel 5 reality show, including her cosying up to fellow housemate Jasmine Waltz.
Luisa told the Daily Star newspaper: ''I was wild but I have no regrets. We did a lot, lot, lot more. I was really attracted to Jasmine because she is wild and crazy. She fancied me too. We were like two crazy bitches.
''She has a fantastic body and works out, and I was all over her. I normally go for blondes but for Jas I was prepared to make an exception. She didn't care about the camera and neither did I.''
The controversial housemate says that some of the most X-rated unaired moments involved fellow housemate Ollie Locke's electric toothbrush.
She said: ''One night we nicked Ollie's electric toothbrush. It was vibrating and we played with it. We were running it all over our bodies for a thrill. I bet they didn't show that!''
The raunchy antics in the house got so scandalous, Luisa claims Big Brother even instructed housemates to ''tone it down''.
She shockingly revealed: ''I guess the most shocking thing for even me was when Lionel Blair stuck his fingers through his flies and pretended they were his willy. I sucked his fingers.''31-01-2014
- Ricky Wilson 'needs a holiday'
- Max George wants role in British soap opera
- Kanye West 'refused to chat to Jonathan Ross'
- Dan Osborne gets daughter's name tattooed on his torso
- Fearne Cotton is pregnant and leaving BBC Radio 1
- Dynamo wants Prince Charles to support him on tour
- TFI Friday to return for anniversary special
- Kevin Spacey wants to make House of Cards blooper reel