Luisa Zissman: CBB didn't show wildest moments
'Celebrity Big Brother' star Luisa Zissman says she did ''a lot more'' wild things in the house than were shown on TV.
The sex-crazed 'Apprentice' contestant has admitted some of her most steamy antics were not shown on the Channel 5 reality show, including her cosying up to fellow housemate Jasmine Waltz.
Luisa told the Daily Star newspaper: ''I was wild but I have no regrets. We did a lot, lot, lot more. I was really attracted to Jasmine because she is wild and crazy. She fancied me too. We were like two crazy bitches.
''She has a fantastic body and works out, and I was all over her. I normally go for blondes but for Jas I was prepared to make an exception. She didn't care about the camera and neither did I.''
The controversial housemate says that some of the most X-rated unaired moments involved fellow housemate Ollie Locke's electric toothbrush.
She said: ''One night we nicked Ollie's electric toothbrush. It was vibrating and we played with it. We were running it all over our bodies for a thrill. I bet they didn't show that!''
The raunchy antics in the house got so scandalous, Luisa claims Big Brother even instructed housemates to ''tone it down''.
She shockingly revealed: ''I guess the most shocking thing for even me was when Lionel Blair stuck his fingers through his flies and pretended they were his willy. I sucked his fingers.''31-01-2014
- Robert Sugden to return to Emmerdale
- Sir Bruce Forsyth: I wasn't the 'real Bruce' on Strictly Come Dancing
- James Jordan to get own reality show
- Gino D'Acampo to stand in for Holly Willoughby on Celebrity Juice
- Jim Rosenthal wants Plebs wrestler role
- Jordan Stephens: I was 's**tting myself' during acting debut
- Sheridan Smith shaves head for new role
- Laura Main: Boyfriend cries watching Call the Midwife