BGT duo Jonathan and Charlotte split
'Britain's Got Talent' duo Jonathan and Charlotte have split up.
The classical crossover pair - who were runners-up on the TV talent show in 2012 - have called time on their musical partnership with both planning to release solo albums in the near future.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''They just weren't on the same page creatively any more.
''Their last album featured some solo songs and they decided that's what they wanted to do.''
The duo - whole full names are Jonathan Antoine and Charlotte Jaconelli - have been close friends for a long time, but last year Jonathan revealed he had deliberately cut himself when he was younger.
His musical partner had no idea about his depression when he was dumped by a girlfriend who self-harmed.
He previously revealed: ''She was all I thought about. She moved to another school and then later moved out of the area. I got a phone call from her saying we were over.
''That was it. She hated me. It all ended in a phone call. I lost it. I told mum and then went upstairs.
''I removed a blade from a sharpener and cut up my torso ... My mum walked in and just went into a meltdown.''01-02-2014
- Declan Donnelly dressed as woman on stag do
- Jameela Jamil wants to be reality TV show judge
- Marc O'Neil and Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace leave Big Brother
- Jake Quickenden's 'inner beauty'
- Simon Cowell defends Nick Grimshaw hiring: 'No one knew who I was'
- The Voice don't want X Factor 'cast-offs'
- Peter Capaldi: New series of Doctor Who has epic sweep
- Michelle Keegan 'fantastic' in first film role