BGT duo Jonathan and Charlotte split
'Britain's Got Talent' duo Jonathan and Charlotte have split up.
The classical crossover pair - who were runners-up on the TV talent show in 2012 - have called time on their musical partnership with both planning to release solo albums in the near future.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''They just weren't on the same page creatively any more.
''Their last album featured some solo songs and they decided that's what they wanted to do.''
The duo - whole full names are Jonathan Antoine and Charlotte Jaconelli - have been close friends for a long time, but last year Jonathan revealed he had deliberately cut himself when he was younger.
His musical partner had no idea about his depression when he was dumped by a girlfriend who self-harmed.
He previously revealed: ''She was all I thought about. She moved to another school and then later moved out of the area. I got a phone call from her saying we were over.
''That was it. She hated me. It all ended in a phone call. I lost it. I told mum and then went upstairs.
''I removed a blade from a sharpener and cut up my torso ... My mum walked in and just went into a meltdown.''01-02-2014
- Sarah-Jane Crawford plays matchmaker on The X Factor
- Paul Hollywood tried to get Mary Berry arrested
- Rochelle and Marvin Humes haven't rowed since presenting This Morning
- Coronation Street mini-bus crash
- Louise Thompson wants to go on date with Eminem
- Simon Webbe wanted Blue competition on Strictly Come Dancing
- X Factor plan shock elimination
- Miquita Oliver: I'll weep if Bieber cleans up at 4Music awards