Lee Ryan sends champagne to Luisa Zissman and Jasmine Waltz
Lee Ryan ordered a bottle of champagne for Luisa Zissman and Jasmine Waltz.
The Blue singer was performing live with the band in Somerset but he still arranged the surprise for his recent 'Celebrity Big Brother' housemates.
'The Apprentice' star wrote on Twitter: ''So dinner in @NobuBerkeleyST and @LeeRyanMusic calls them from Somerset & sends the best bottle of champagne over I [love] u what a gentleman (sic)''
Meanwhile actress Jasmine - who shared a picture on Instagram of her grabbing Luisa's chest during the night out - also thanked Lee for his generosity.
She said: ''Cop a feel Fridays ... @luisazissman @lauralittlemac thank u @leeryanmusic for the champagne #whatababe (sic)''
The pair were clearly delighted with the star's gift, and he tweeted his ''love'' for the racy pair after his gig.
He wrote: ''Love you both very much! @jazzywaltz @TheLuluLife have a lovely night @NobuBerkeleyST xxx (sic)''
However Lee - whose raunchy behaviour on 'Celebrity Big Brother' garnered him some critics - has lashed out at ''bullies''.
He added: ''I'm sorry but I hate bullies and people that are just nasty to people they don't know.It was a show. I haven't killed anyone. Get a grip.Lee''01-02-2014
- Kristian Kiehling wanted explosive EastEnders exit
- Jenny Agutter was mistaken for Mary Whitehouse
- Stevie McCrorie stopped gig for pesky wasp
- Mark Wright 'probably won't bother' to vote
- Steve-O liked Stacey Solomon 'right away'
- Philip Glenister thinks Top Gear is perfect the way it is
- Dermot O'Leary congratulates Caroline Flack and Olly Murs
- Stars in their Eyes axed