Helen Flanagan expecting proposal on Valentine's Day
Helen Flanagan is expecting a proposal on Valentine's Day (14.02.14).
The former 'Coronation Street' actress is hoping her footballer boyfriend, Scott Sinclair, 24, will finally pop the question on the most romantic day of the year as part of their plans to start a family as a married couple.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: ''Helen is desperate to have a baby but she wants to be sure that Scott is committed to her first. She'd like to be married before having kids, especially as her mum doesn't want her to have a baby out of wedlock.''
It's thought the pressure is on for Scott to prove his commitment to Helen - following their bitter breakup last year after the West Bromwich midfielder allegedly cheated on her - and he is ready to tie the knot sooner rather than later.
The insider explained: ''Hel told Scott she wants to be pregnant before the end of the year so the pressure is on. He isn't really that bothered about marriage but he knows how much it means to her and is ready to step up.''
If Scott decides to pop the question, he won't be left disappointed with insiders claiming Helen, 23, wouldn't turn down his offer.
A source added: ''It's safe to say there's little to no chance she'd refuse, especially on Valentine's Day.''11-02-2014
- Jessica Raine quits Call The Midwife
- Dannii Minogue backs Cheryl Cole for X Factor return
- Mark Gatiss says Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch is irreplaceable
- Phillip Schofield backs Dancing on Ice ending
- Sue Perkins turned down Bake Off
- Dermot O'Leary fascinated by space
- Peter Capaldi's first Doctor Who is 'thrilling'
- Union J's Josh Cuthbert would've auditioned for The Voice