Lee Ryan and Jasmine Waltz are 'in love'
Lee Ryan and Jasmine Waltz are ''totally in love''.
The 'Celebrity Big Brother' contestants were all over each other during their time in the house, and despite living thousands of miles apart - with Jasmine's home being in California while Lee lives in London - the pair claim they're crazy about one another.
Lee said: ''We've spoken and said if this isn't real let's just walk away, but we're totally in love. Who wants to go into a relationship thinking it could end in heartache? So we're open and upfront.''
Despite admitting he wants to ''rip her clothes off every five seconds'', the Blue singer rekindled his relationship with glamour model Casey Batchelor once Jasmine had been booted off the reality TV show in the second week, but the American actress says she's now forgiven him for his moment of weakness.
Jasmine, 31, also says if their relationship doesn't work out, she'll remain loyal to Lee, 30, and won't reveal anything private that has happened between them.
She told OK! magazine: ''Above everything we're friends, we're almost family in a sense. I would never do anything to hurt him. I'll protect him for the rest of my life. If it doesn't work out between us you will not see me selling stories.''11-02-2014
- Patsy Kensit on Celebrity Big Brother contestants' 'riders'
- Downton Abbey 'will end this year'
- Perez Hilton asked Katie Hopkins to perform sex act
- Jamelia: Lynda's family pleased with NTAs tribute
- Mark Wright thought James 'Arg' Argent's sister fancied him
- Patsy Kensit planning to go horse riding with Katie Price
- Beverley Callard: Anne's funeral was beautiful
- Diversity launch kids contest