David Walliams: Simon Cowell more cocky
David Walliams thinks Simon Cowell is trying to steal his comedy thunder on 'Britain's Got Talent'.
The camp comic - who sits on the judging panel with Simon, Alesha Dixon and Amanda Holden - has accused his fellow judge and the show's creator of trying outdo him with jokes and one-liners of his own.
And David believes Simon's recent personality change stems from his impending fatherhood.
David said: ''Simon's got really cocky because he's impregnated a woman. I don't know if you've heard about it -- it's been quite a low-key story.
''He is making jokes the whole time and it's becoming very annoying. He's not funny ... he's funny peculiar, maybe.
''If I make a joke, he has to make one better. If I get on the stage, he has to get on the stage.
''He got up so a child could throw knives at him. But unfortunately, the child missed.''
Fellow judge Amanda has also noticed the 54-year-old judge has become funnier this year, but she suspects Simon may have had some hired help.
She told The Sun newspaper: ''Simon is being a bit funnier than David this year. I was thinking, 'Has he got a scriptwriter?' You can't normally top David.''13-02-2014
- Michelle Collins wants EastEnders return
- Mary Berry not ready to retire
- Jamie Laing doesn't want Spencer to wed
- Holly Willoughby quickly knew husband was The One
- Jessica Wright: Ricky has agenda with Marnie
- Tom Pearce left in intensive care after operation
- Gregg Wallace wants seven more kids
- Pam St. Clement owns none of Pat's earrings