Natasha Hamilton to move in with Ritchie Neville
Natasha Hamilton and Ritchie Neville are planning to move in together.
The pop stars' romance blossomed on last year's 'The Big Reunion' and the 5ive singer is planning to move north to be with the Atomic Kitten star and her three children - Josh,10, who she had with with Fran Cosgrave, Harry, eight, with Gavin Hatcher, and three-year-old Alfie with Riad Erraji.
Natasha said: ''I've got to move out of my house soon, so I'm looking for somewhere anyway. As my kids are settled, Ritchie said he'd move up north and in with me!''
Ritchie chimed in: ''That's the priority. I'm happy to get involved.''
While their relationship is going well the red-head is still not used to the extra attention she gets when she's spotted out with the hunk.
Natasha added to Britain's OK! magazine: ''He's so thoughtful and romantic but I'm still getting used to the amount of attention we get when we go out! We escaped for three days before the [Big Reunion] tour to Tenerife. It was so nice to be alone.''01-03-2014
- Jake Wood named UK's Weirdest Crush for second time
- Ollie Locke to film top secret show in South America
- Hannah Spearritt has 'amicable' relationship with ex Paul Cattermole
- Eamonn Holmes 'going through hell'
- Matt Smith excited for Chris Chibnall to take control of Doctor Who
- Danniella Westbrook teases EastEnders return
- Beth Tweddle can move hands and feet after back surgery
- Beth Tweddle needs surgery on back after The Jump horror smash