Cheryl Cole wants Louis Walsh axed from X Factor
Cheryl Cole wants Louis Walsh sacked from 'The X Factor'.
The former Girls Aloud star is eyeing another ''strong woman'' to join herself and Simon Cowell as judges on the talent show, but the pair have disagreed on whether to keep veteran judge Louis - who has appeared on all 10 previous series of the show.
Simon told The Sun newspaper: ''I want to keep Louis'', while Cheryl admitted she would ''prefer another woman''.
This isn't the first time the pair have had a conflict of interest, as they became embroiled in a bitter feud after Cheryl left the panel in 2010 to join Simon on the US version of the show but was axed after filming just one episode.
Simon lured Cheryl's return with a £1.5 million contract and the final say on who joins the panel, and the 54-year-old mogul says he wants to keep her happy.
He explained:'' When Cheryl came back we decided we'd agree together. I'm not going to put her beside someone she hates.''
However Cheryl insists she doesn't want to be outnumbered by males following speculation that Olly Murs is being lined up as a judge.
She added: ''I'm kind of hoping I don't have to deal with three guys because otherwise I'll have no hair - I'll be pulling it out all the time!''12-03-2014
- Julie Walters refused to play 'downstairs' role in Downton Abbey
- Hayley Tamaddon dating Joe Tracini
- Jodie Kidd splits from David Blakeley
- Katie Hopkins showered with Katie Price
- Mike Tindall to 'support' daughter
- Georgia May Foote can't see Coronation Street return
- Danny Dyer can't match 'perfect' Mick Carter
- Julie Walters 'ignorant' about British empire