Andy Jordan: Louise is 'weak' for sleeping with Spencer
Andy Jordan thinks Louise Thompson is ''weak'' for sleeping with Spencer Matthews again.
The 'Made in Chelsea' star admits he isn't surprised by his former girlfriend's alleged dalliance with the lothario after Spencer admitted he recently slept with Louise.
Andy said: ''[I'm] not at all [surprised]. She went back there before. She's pretty weak like that.''
The 25-year-old aspiring singer split from Louise, 23, last year and it's been rumoured she enjoyed a night of passion with One Direction heartthrob Niall Horan.
Andy says the pair are on good terms despite their relationship crumbling.
He revealed: ''We're fine now. We just need to move on, get on with our lives and not dwell on it.''
'Made in Chelsea' is set to return to screens in April and Andy thinks the new series is the most explosive yet.
He told new! magazine: ''There's been some stuff recently that will probably be some of the best 'Made in Chelsea' footage ever. It's weird because you wonder what else could possibly happen - but our group of friends somehow has an amazing ability to be dramatic!''
He then teased: ''It started quite interestingly for me. There's a bit of a surprise coming in the new series...''18-03-2014
- Coldplay confirmed for X Factor final
- Katie Derham pulled out of Strictly Come Dancing rehearsals
- Joey Essex claims he's found God
- Chris Eubank is 'on another planet'
- I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here babes fear their boobs will explode in the jungle
- Olly Murs and Caroline Flack's phone ban
- Sarah-Jane Crawford says Olly Murs needs to 'blag it' on X Factor
- Keith Chegwin: CBB mates have deserted me