EastEnders' Lola Pearce run over by Ronnie Mitchell
EastEnders' Lola Pearce is to be run over by Ronnie Mitchell.
The teen mum - played by Danielle Harold - will be left fighting for her life after she is accidentally ploughed down by the blonde businesswoman (Samantha Womack).
Lola's family rush to her bedside after the fatal accident, which leaves Ronnie absolutely devastated.
The crash is set to bring back heartbreaking memories for Ronnie, who lost her daughter Dannielle Jones (Lauren Crace) back in 2009 when she was mowed down by Walford's serial killer Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks).
Meanwhile, show bosses previously promised that Ronnie, who fled Albert Square for two years after abducting Kat and Alfie Moon's (Jessie Wallace and Shane Richie) newborn son Tommy, would have a ''darker'' side to her.
Viewers recently saw Ronnie murder the nefarious Carl White (Daniel Coonan) - who had been wooing her sister Roxy Mitchell (Rita Simons) - and Samantha, 41, admitted the dramatic scenes have been an interesting challenge.
She said earlier this month: ''It's strange coming back with such a big storyline and being a different character, but at the same time, it's like coming back to family ... they're all my family, they genuinely are. Even when you're dealing with a difficult storyline and it feels really weird and out of the normal, that's cool creatively. I'm embracing it.''
- Noel Edmonds begs stalker to leave him alone
- EastEnders' Diane Parish to celebrate 10 years on soap with bottle of booze
- Ferne McCann's Vampire facial
- Rita Ora sparks The X Factor and The Voice bidding war
- Emmerdale's Adam Fielding quits Emmerdale
- James Norton returns to West End after four years
- Linford Christie quits The Jump
- Mario Falcone wants kids and marriage