Samantha Womack rushed to hopsital
Samantha Womack was rushed to hospital after getting pizza stuck in her throat.
The 'EastEnders' actress - who plays Ronnie Mitchell in the soap - got the tasty treat lodged in her throat and had to receive medical attention to ensure her airways were ''fully clear'' and she was able to breathe.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''It was terrifying for her.
''Once doctors had removed the food they put a camera down her throat to ensure the airway was fully clear.''
The blonde beauty was left ''deeply embarrassed'' following the incident.
Meanwhile, Samantha's alter-ego has been showing a dark side to her since her return to Albert Square last year.
Viewers saw Ronnie murder the nefarious Carl White (Daniel Coonan) - who had been wooing her sister Roxy Mitchell (Rita Simons) - and Samantha admitted the dramatic scenes have been an interesting challenge, but she's glad to be back.
She previously said: ''It's strange coming back with such a big storyline and being a different character, but at the same time, it's like coming back to family ... they're all my family, they genuinely are. Even when you're dealing with a difficult storyline and it feels really weird and out of the normal, that's cool creatively. I'm embracing it.''08-04-2014
- Danniella Westbrook to remarry 'by the end of the year'
- Ola Jordan blasts skimpy Strictly costumes
- Coronation Street's Steve McDonald's cancer scare
- Caroline Flack confirmed for Strictly Come Dancing
- Lauren Goodger likes controlling men
- Peter Andre won't do Celebrity Big Brother
- Sarah-Jane Crawford reveals Caroline Flack's Strictly secret
- Kelly Brook laughs off Chanelle Hayes' warnings