Lucy Watson's had three boyfriends
Lucy Watson claims she's only ever had three boyfriends.
The 'Made in Chelsea' star - who has previously dated her co-stars Spencer Matthews and Jamie Laing - admits she's quite ''picky'' when it comes to dating people and she'd only ever strike up a relationship with someone if there's an ''electric chemistry'' between them.
She said: ''I'm very picky about who I go out with.
''I've only ever had three boyfriends and there has to be an electric chemistry.''
However, the brunette beauty, who recently admitted she dressed up as a sexy police woman for her ex-partner, becomes quite ''exotic'' when she's got a boyfriend.
When asked about her recent police woman confession, she told new! magazine: ''Only when I'm in a relationship! It's not like that when I'm single. I'm like a granny - I never go out, I never drink and I'm always at home with my dog.
''But I become quite exotic when I have a boyfriend. I enjoy pleasing my partner.''
Despite being keen to flash the flesh in the bedroom, the 23-year-old star - who recently posted a picture of her bottom on Instagram - claims she's put on a bit of weight.
She said: ''I haven't been working out much lately. I've been busy. My jeans are a bit tighter, so I know I've put on weight. I'm happy, though.''15-04-2014
- Miranda Hart won't do another Miranda series
- Jo Brand: Britain's Got Talent is 'cruel'
- No Downton romance for Lady Mary and Branson
- Lydia Bright 'disappointed' by Arg romp
- Jacqueline Jossa: Dan Osborne is 'hot stuff'
- Brooke Vincent lands new Coronation Street contract
- Karen Gillan watched 'a lot of TV' for American role
- Kiefer Sutherland and Stephen Fry for Marked