Gareth Gates: 3T in for shock on Big Reunion tour
Gareth Gates worries 'The Big Reunion' boy bands may corrupt 3T.
The American group - which consists of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson's nephews Taj, Taryll and TJ - will tour the UK later this year with British bands such as Blue, 5ive, Damage and more, and 5th Story star Gareth admits it will be a culture shock for the well-spoken Americans to share a tour bus with the rowdy Brit bands.
He exclusively told BANG Showbiz: ''I'm a little bit worried about them being on this tour. They're very ... no drinking, no swearing, no anything. They're going to get a real shocker!''
5ive's Sean Conlon added: ''It might be a culture clash.''
Quizzed if the British bands may ''corrupt'' their American counterparts, Blue's Antony Costa quipped: ''I hope not, you can't corrupt a Jackson!''
Meanwhile, Antony admits he can't wait to meet 3T so he can pick their brains for stories about their legendary uncle.
He said: ''I just want to sit there and listen to stories. I know it's really sad, but you've got to ask ... it'll be really hard not to, especially two weeks on the road.''
With numerous boy bands sharing a tour bus, Sean is eager to avoid ego clashes and admits he is often surprised by how humble other stars can be.
He explained: ''One thing I've learned from the last 'Big Reunion' tour, you can't judge a book by its cover. Duncan from Blue, I didn't think I'd get on with him. He was looking at me like I'm an alien, I thought he was an alien, but two or three days in, we really clicked.''
The Big Reunion - The Boy Band Tour will travel across Britain in October and November. Tickets are on sale now.25-04-2014
- Matt Smith excited for Chris Chibnall to take control of Doctor Who
- Danniella Westbrook teases EastEnders return
- Beth Tweddle can move hands and feet after back surgery
- Beth Tweddle needs surgery on back after The Jump horror smash
- Rita Ora to return to The Voice?
- Stephanie Davis vows never to speak to Sam Reece again after toxic love affair
- Sam Faiers fined £100k by hair extension firm
- James Argent's The Jump relieft