Vicky Pattison terrified she'll put on weight
Vicky Pattison lives in ''abject fear'' that she'll get fat again.
The 26-year-old reality star unveiled her size 6 body to the world last year after losing three stone and despite only having put on a bit of weight since then, going from 8st to 8st 13lbs, she admits she is concerned about piling on the pounds again.
She told Star magazine: ''I live in abject fear every day that I'm going to get fat again! Alcohol is the worst thing for you, but I can't drink a lot now - I've turned into a bit of a lightweight.''
Vicky - who rose to fame on MTV's 'Geordie Shore' and is currently starring on new reality series 'Ex On The Beach' - also claims men are attracted her slim figure and new found confidence.
She explained: ''I think it's horrible to say, but the majority of blokes obviously prefer slimmer women, but then it could be something to do with my confidence now.
''When I was bigger I would hide myself away in baggy clothes, sit at the back of all my friends and I wouldn't approach anyone. Now, I'm the life and soul of the party again. I'm not sitting at the back, hoping they don't touch a roll of fat!''26-04-2014
- Emily Rose rejects son casting in Haven
- Katie Price to star in new reality TV show
- Loose Women pay tribute to Lynda Bellingham
- The Simpsons kill off Krusty the Clown's dad
- Anne Kirkbride written out of Corrie for three months
- TOWIE's Fern McCann 'upset' over leaked topless picture
- Jason Merrells quits Emmerdale
- Lynda Bellingham's dying wishes