Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright eye Essex pad
Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright have found a family home in Essex.
The stars have set their sights on the sprawling property which has a big garden, but the 'Coronation Street' beauty was keen not to reveal too many details about their future home since their purchase hasn't been finalised yet.
She explained: ''It's in Essex, and it's not a six-bedroom house, but it does have a big garden and it's in a lovely area.''
Michelle doesn't want to get her hopes up and insists she won't be buying furniture to make the house their own until they've signed the paperwork.
She added to Britain's OK! magazine: ''We've got a property in the pipeline but it's not completed yet. I'd guess we'll be in in a month and a half. I haven't bought anything, though, because I don't want to jinx it. I don't want to buy a sofa or bed for the house to fall through, which can happen. I want everything signed and completed first. I decked out my own house so I love getting things for the home.''04-05-2014
- Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan's £1m wedding
- Gary Barlow: Nick Grimshaw could find it hard to juggle X Factor job
- Calum Best blamed himself for father's death
- Reggie Yates hopes Fearne Cotton has more children
- Adjoa Mensah evicted from 'Big Brother'
- Fearne Cotton bids goodbye to BBC Radio 1
- James Lock sad Dan Osborne's been sacked from TOWIE
- Kym Marsh going through a 'really difficult time'