Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright eye Essex pad
Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright have found a family home in Essex.
The stars have set their sights on the sprawling property which has a big garden, but the 'Coronation Street' beauty was keen not to reveal too many details about their future home since their purchase hasn't been finalised yet.
She explained: ''It's in Essex, and it's not a six-bedroom house, but it does have a big garden and it's in a lovely area.''
Michelle doesn't want to get her hopes up and insists she won't be buying furniture to make the house their own until they've signed the paperwork.
She added to Britain's OK! magazine: ''We've got a property in the pipeline but it's not completed yet. I'd guess we'll be in in a month and a half. I haven't bought anything, though, because I don't want to jinx it. I don't want to buy a sofa or bed for the house to fall through, which can happen. I want everything signed and completed first. I decked out my own house so I love getting things for the home.''04-05-2014
- Michelle Keegan thanks Coronation Street
- Chris Chibnall defends Broadchurch
- Vicky Pattison to host Judge Geordie
- Michelle Keegan wants wedding guests to look 'understated'
- Charlotte Crosby in engagement prank
- June Whitfield and Jan Harvey guest star in EastEnders
- Holly Willoughby returns to Celebrity Juice this month
- Louise Hazel 'reeling' from The Jump defeat