Gemma Collins: Vicky Pattison jibe a 'low blow'
Gemma Collins has accused Vicky Pattison of using her to promote her new TV show.
The 'Geordie Shore' star recently lashed out at Gemma, claiming 'The Only Way is Essex' chatterbox was ''rude'' to her at a showbiz event and acted like ''she owned the place''.
However, the bubbly blonde insists she has never met Vicky and is disappointed to hear the star - who appears on new MTV reality show 'Ex on the Beach' - be mean about her.
Gemma exclusively told BANG Showbiz: ''I was really shocked because I've never met her. It's been really hurtful for me to read this, I've never met her.
''I don't know where it's come from and I also find it upsetting that someone's had to run me down and speak of my name to promote their new TV show.''
Gemma also reveals she rooted for Vicky, 26, and was incredibly proud of her weight loss last year, after the star shed 10 dress sizes.
The 'TOWIE' star explained: ''When she lost all that weight, I thought, wow, well done to her, how amazing. I haven't even responded to any of it because I've never ever met her. It was very disappointing. I didn't want to embarrass her by saying I've never you. It's a shame she feels that way about me because I only had positivity towards her. It was a bit of a low blow.''
Gemma Collins' SS14 Collection is now available from www.gemmacollinsofficial.com.16-05-2014
- Zoe Ball to present EastEnders aftermath show
- Julie Walters refused to play 'downstairs' role in Downton Abbey
- Hayley Tamaddon dating Joe Tracini
- Jodie Kidd splits from David Blakeley
- Katie Hopkins showered with Katie Price
- Mike Tindall to 'support' daughter
- Georgia May Foote can't see Coronation Street return
- Danny Dyer can't match 'perfect' Mick Carter