Marcus Collins and Robin Windsor want Downton Abbey wedding
Marcus Collins and Robin Windsor's wedding will be inspired by 'Downton Abbey'.
The former 'X Factor' star has only been dating the 'Strictly Come Dancing' professional for eight months, but the loved-up duo have already decided that they will base their big day on the popular period drama.
Speaking to the MailOnline, Robin said: ''We have spoken about getting married and when we did, we both looked at each other and said, 'Downton Abbey'.
''We both want to have a very traditional, very British wedding. We could even rent out the house where they film 'Downton', I guess.''
Robin, who met Marcus through mutual friend and former dance partner Abbey Clancy, has already ruled out using his ballroom skills when it comes to their first dance.
He explained: ''The first time you will see me and Marcus dance together will be our wedding day. We could have a twerk-off for our first dance, Marcus would definitely win though - he's the best twerker in the world!
''There will no doubt be a video of it and I want the world to see what a great twerker he is. It will be amazing!''
- EastEnders' Mick Carter arrested for kerb crawling
- Peter Capaldi didn't want Doctor Who flirting
- Geordie Shore stars banned from filming in US
- Carol Cleveland for Strictly Come Dancing?
- Vicky Pattison wants marriage
- Bellamy Young against Scandal romance
- David Walliams wants X Factor job
- Lauren Goodger feels 'betrayed' by sex tape leak