Matt Smith is Noel Clarke's favourite Doctor
'Doctor Who' star Noel Clarke says Matt Smith is his favourite Doctor.
The 38-year-old actor - who played Mickey Smith in the BBC sci-fi drama - has appeared to snub his former co-stars Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant by selecting the Eleventh Doctor, who he didn't work, as his favourite incarnation of the Time Lord.
Asked who his favourite Doctor is, Noel told BANG Showbiz: ''Matt Smith. He had a different energy. He was just very different. Nobody thought he could match DT [David Tennant], but he did.''
Mickey also reveals that he hasn't ruled out a return to the hit show, which now stars Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor.
Speaking at the premiere of his new film 'The Anomaly', he said: ''If I was asked to go back then it would definitely be a consideration, yes.''
Noel was one of the original stars of the 2005 'Doctor Who' revival, playing the boyfriend of the Doctor's then-companion Rose Tyler (Billie Piper).
He appeared alongside Christopher Eccleston for one series, followed by numerous adventures with David Tennant.03-07-2014
- Zoella set to be Xtra Factor presenter
- 'Lee Ryan caused Blue to miss Mark Wright and Michelle Keegan's wedding'
- Billi Mucklow embracing her curves during pregnancy
- Chris Ramsey: Meeting Tom Hanks was like meeting God
- Isaac Waddington and The Neales in BGT final
- Louis Walsh confirms Nick Grimshaw as X Factor judge
- Aaron Frew kicked off Big Brother: Timebomb
- Chloe Madeley admits she is a horrible drunk