Matt Smith is Noel Clarke's favourite Doctor
'Doctor Who' star Noel Clarke says Matt Smith is his favourite Doctor.
The 38-year-old actor - who played Mickey Smith in the BBC sci-fi drama - has appeared to snub his former co-stars Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant by selecting the Eleventh Doctor, who he didn't work, as his favourite incarnation of the Time Lord.
Asked who his favourite Doctor is, Noel told BANG Showbiz: ''Matt Smith. He had a different energy. He was just very different. Nobody thought he could match DT [David Tennant], but he did.''
Mickey also reveals that he hasn't ruled out a return to the hit show, which now stars Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor.
Speaking at the premiere of his new film 'The Anomaly', he said: ''If I was asked to go back then it would definitely be a consideration, yes.''
Noel was one of the original stars of the 2005 'Doctor Who' revival, playing the boyfriend of the Doctor's then-companion Rose Tyler (Billie Piper).
He appeared alongside Christopher Eccleston for one series, followed by numerous adventures with David Tennant.03-07-2014
- Stevi Ritchie and Chloe Jasmine planning honeymoon to Mauritius
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wouldn't welcome Louis Walsh's return
- Charley Webb 'enjoyed' labour
- Cadbury's launch new campaign to find new Milk Tray Man or Woman
- Rylan Clarke pleads with Cheryl Fernandez-Versini to sing at his wedding
- Strictly Come Dancing: Craig Revel Horwood was 'too soft' last year
- Bobby Norris wishes Gemma Collins the best
- David Harewood to play next James Bond?