Jale Karaturp evicted from 'Big Brother'
Jale Karaturp was evicted from 'Big Brother' tonight (11.07.14).
The psychic - who was nominated for eviction for the past four weeks - became the fifth housemate to leave the Channel 5 series after going head-to-head against 18-year-old Ashleigh Coyle in the public vote.
The 33-year-old customer service advisor from Surrey, England received a mixed reaction from the crowd upon leaving the house, but told host Emma Willis: ''It wasn't too bad.''
She added: ''I feel a bit numb, it's surreal.''
Jale wasn't surprised that her fellow contestants wanted her out of the house because she said she had become unfocused and a bit grumpy.
She also admitted she found her time on the reality TV show challenging, but she was determined not to give up and ended up having ''a brilliant time'' inside.
Emma revealed earlier in the evening that Christopher Hall and Chris Wright had both been saved from eviction.
Tonight's episode also featured the ''most graphic scenes 'Big Brother' has ever shown'' when entrepreneur Steven Goode allegedly had full sexual intercourse with Playboy model Kimberly Kisselovich as the cameras rolled.
Jale looked visibly shocked when Emma asked her if she knew the duo were having ''happy times'' under the covers.
The sixth eviction will take place on Monday (14.07.14).11-07-2014
- Helen George splits from husband
- EastEnders' Robbie Jackson returning with Wellard Two
- Alex Kingston to return to Doctor Who for Christmas special
- CBB fans hit out at Janice seizure footage
- Kym Marsh wants to appear on Strictly Come Dancing
- Kym Marsh wants to appear on 'Strictly Come Dancing'
- Peter Andre studies Fred Astaire ahead of Strictly Come Dancing
- Sue Perkins has a benign brain tumour