Lydia Bright accused of faking Arg romance
Lydia Bright has been accused of faking her romance with James 'Arg' Argent.
'The Only Way is Essex' star - who recently returned to the show after quitting in 2012 - has only reignited her relationship with Arg in order to get back on the hit ITV2 show, it's claimed.
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''The truth is she's not into him at all. She regretted quitting and they are a power couple.
''Everyone loves the on/off drama of their romance. She has a mortgage, a car to keep and her business to run.''
On Sunday (20.07.14), viewers watched as Arg and Lydia rekindled their romance by sleeping together after a night out.
The fashion designer - who broke up with Arg in 2012 after discovering that he had been unfaithful - admitted to her mum Debbie Douglas that she was unsure if she wanted to make things official with her ex-boyfriend.
The 'TOWIE' star later told Arg she didn't want to lead him on by attending their mutual friend's wedding together.
Lydia explained: ''I don't want your head to run away and start planning a future together when my head isn't there yet.''
However, Arg didn't appear to be listening as he told co-star Lewis Bloor: ''I never thought I was going to get [Lydia] back. I'm so happy but I'm so overwhelmed by it.
''For the past two years I didn't think I stood a chance. I'm scared that I'm dangerously in love.''22-07-2014
- Michelle Keegan thanks Coronation Street
- Chris Chibnall defends Broadchurch
- Vicky Pattison to host Judge Geordie
- Michelle Keegan wants wedding guests to look 'understated'
- Charlotte Crosby in engagement prank
- June Whitfield and Jan Harvey guest star in EastEnders
- Holly Willoughby returns to Celebrity Juice this month
- Louise Hazel 'reeling' from The Jump defeat