Vicky Pattison wants to get engaged
Vicky Pattison wants to get engaged.
The 'Geordie Shore' star - who was previously engaged to former co-star Ricci Guarnaccio - has revealed that although her previous engagement ended badly, it hasn't put her off the idea of tying the knot with new boyfriend James Morgan.
She told Yahoo Celebrity: ''I would get engaged tomorrow, truth be told, and we will get engaged sooner rather than later because we're both very passionate. I think when you know, you know.''
However, the 25-year-old beauty admits that although she knows the ice-hockey player is ''the one'', the breakdown of her relationship with Ricci - who is currently appearing on 'Celebrity Big Brother' - has left her with some commitment issues.
She added: ''I am very apprehensive, I've jumped into getting engaged a bit early before and that ended up being a right punch in the d**k! But James is a bit more measured and a bit more realistic than anyone I've gone out with in the past.''
Meanwhile, Vicky recently revealed she fell out with her mum over her on-screen romps with Ricci on the MTV reality series.
She said previously: ''The worst thing about having sex on TV was that my mam stopped speaking to me for ages when she found out.
''Yes, sometimes my language is appalling. I can be violent but those things mam can overlook. But having sex on TV is very different.''
- Dermot O'Leary won't return to The X Factor
- Stacey Solomon: Steve-O is a 'big kid'
- Jeremy Clarkson won't face charges after attacking Top Gear producer
- James 'Arg' Argent's 'whole lifestyle' has changed
- Lydia Bright wants to do I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
- Hugh Bonneville: Downton Abbey finale will be 'extraordinary experience'
- Jeremy Clarkson: Don't blame producer for my sacking
- Joey Essex to quiz UK politicians