Leslie Jordan evicted from 'CBB'
Leslie Jordan was ''surprised'' to be evicted from 'Celebrity Big Brother' tonight (29.08.14).
The 59-year-old actor, who is the second housemate to leave this year's Channel 5 series, looked shocked when host Emma Willis announced he had received the fewest number of votes from the public.
Upon leaving the house, the Emmy-winning star, best known for appearing in 'Will and Grace,' received a mixed reaction from the crowd and in his post-eviction interview, he admitted he was surprised to be out so soon after being voted 'the most entertaining housemate' by the public two days ago.
When asked about his experience, Leslie admitted he ''was so naive,'' as he had never seen the show before, which he compared to a ''boot camp.''
He said: ''I thought I was going to come in and it was going to be an endless cocktail party.''
After being shown footage of him losing his temper, the actor said: ''That's so hard, I could weep...that's not me...That's a sad little man to me.''
He also discussed his frustrations with fellow housemate Gary Busey, saying: ''He's very difficult...but another A for effort.''
He added: ''We had real problems with his hygiene.''
Leslie, who turned down the chance to appear in the next season of 'American Horror Story' in favour of appearing on the reality TV series, was the third favourite for the chop, according to the bookies, after Kellie Maloney and Stephanie Pratt.29-08-2014
- EastEnders to celebrate 30th anniversary with week-long live episodes
- Josie Cunninham set for I'm A Celeb
- Simon Cowell axes dolphin scenes from Xtra Factor
- Greg Wallace surprised by toughness of 'Strictly Come Dancing' training
- Angela Griffin wants 'Coronation Street' return
- Demot O'Leary: Louis Walsh is the 'dirtiest' X Factor judge
- Holly Willoughby opens up about newborn son
- Caroline Flack: 'Strictly Come Dancing is basically Dirty Dancing'