How do I personalise my Virgin TV box?
Which one do you have?
To set favourite channels, first you need to set up a profile.
How do I set up a profile?
- Press the button on the side of the 360 remote
- Select the (or the big + sign to add a new profile)
- Select the pen symbol under the profile name (or go through the new profile set up if you selected the +)
How do I add favourite channels?
- Go to Manage channels (or select Create List if you just created a profile)
- Select each channel you want by pressing OK on the 360 remote. You should see a heart symbol appear next to the channel.
- Once you have at least 3 channels, press the Back button, and then select on the bottom left button underneath the OK button on the 360 remote. Now your favourites will be saved.
- To view your favourite channels, simply press the profile button on the side of the remote and select your profile.
How do I rename the 360 box?
To rename the 360 box:
- Select Home on the 360 remote
- Select Settings
- Select System
- Select Rename boxes