- Intelligent WiFi powered by Virgin Media’s Hub 3 and Hub 4 will automatically fix any WiFi issues.
- We’re 99.88% reliable when we measure the reliability of our network to connected homes.
- From live TV to Catch Up, Netflix and Amazon Prime (when you subscribe), our Virgin TV 360 box brings it all to you in one place.
- Enjoy Sky Sports and BT 4K Ultra HD.
- Our TV 360 box is 4K-ready and can store hours and hours of binge-worthy TV.
- Keep unused data to use next month.
- Chat with friends and family - at home or on the go.
Homeowners and tenants
We’re making it even easier for people to connect to the Virgin Media network from home. Take a look at the steps below to learn more:
Property managers, private landlords and local housing associations
Whether you’re a private landlord or local housing authority, investing in reliable broadband can be crucial. Not only can it act as a major pull factor for new tenants but it also gives you the opportunity to transform lives, create opportunities and prevent social isolation. Don’t just take our word for it - take a look at some of the research below.
How to get Virgin Media into your new development builds
With Virgin Media, it’s easy to find out what broadband, TV and home phone options we can provide for your development. Even better? Our site request service is at no extra cost to you (although further requests for the same site may be charged). We recommend doing this 9 months before you expect homebuyers to move in.
Fill in the form now. Prefer to chat? Give us a call on 0800 408 0088.
Keeping homebuyers happy
With Virgin Media by your side, you can give homebuyers great entertainment experiences. Young professionals will love our speedy broadband (average download speeds of 54Mbps on M50 all the way up to over 1Gbps with Gig1 Fibre Broadband), while families will adore our award-winning TV content. And that’s not all we have to offer…
- TV they’ll love, including access to BT Sport in 4K, Sky Cinema, Sky Sports, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video (when they subscribe).
- Virgin phone.
- Mobile plans, plus exclusive SIM-Only offerings.
- HomeWorks – a dedicated business connection for when the home is the head office.
Boosting businesses with Virgin Media solutions
- Voom Fibre (with up to 500Mbps download speeds on Voom 500).
- Phone lines/System and Voice-over-IP.
- Enterprise mobile solutions.
- Business applications and WiFi solutions.
- Dedicated Internet Access (DIA).
- Site connectivity and secure VPNs.
- Cloud Collaboration solutions.
Learn more about Virgin Media business.
What is an access agreement?
It might seem complicated at first, but an access agreement simply relates to the consent Virgin Media needs to carry out work on privately owned land or property.
It’s really straightforward to get the access agreement you need to get your premises connected to our awesome services.
Fibre to the premises (FTTP)
A fibre-to-the-premises connection (also known as fibre-to-the-home) utilises our cables to connect your premises directly to our fibre network, providing lightning fast speed.
Apartments and flats
Want our services in a multiple dwelling unit? We would connect to the building’s integrated receiver system (if there is one), or via FTTP or a bespoke cabling solution, then utilise the existing wiring to get your flats connected and ready to roll.
Need your new development connecting to the web? We’ll arrange a special install tailored to your property type to get you connected as soon as possible.
Our standard connection uses a combination of optical fibre and coaxial cable to connect homes and buildings to our high-speed network.