What do I get with a broadband, TV and phone deal?
Superfast broadband you can rely on
Our mighty WiFi Hub is powered by built-in Intelligent WiFi technology.
Our best-ever TV box
4K-ready. Loaded with at least 100+ channels. Speak into the remote – say it, see it.
Home phone service
Line rental and unlimited inclusive calls included in the monthly cost.
Priority from O2
Get the only TV, broadband and phone deals with Priority. Enjoy all the rewards, on us.
Streaming app for up to 5 of your devices
Virgin TV Go lets you watch your favourite shows at home and on the go.
Peace of mind
You’ll be provided with our kit and free repair or servicing for any eligible faults.
Why should I bundle my broadband, TV and phone?
All-in-one internet packages let you pay for your TV, phone and broadband deals in one go – ideal if you’re after a bit of everything. Bundling your services together can offer several benefits including:
- Better offers: Having all your services with the same provider may work out cheaper than paying for TV, phone and broadband deals separately.
- Less hassle: Broadband, TV and phone deals have one monthly bill, one account for managing all your services, and one provider to contact when you need to. Convenient.
- Sign up gifts and incentives: Broadband, phone and TV deals sometimes include a special offer for new customers, such as money off your bill, a gift or no setup fee.
Al Jazeera English
Islam Channel Urdu
Al Jazeera Arabic
France 24 English HD
Islam Channel English
- You’ll be rewarded with Priority from O2 – We offer the only broadband, TV and phone deals with Priority included at no extra cost. You’ll get to enjoy all the rewards, daily treats and unique experiences, just for having one of our internet packages.
- We offer the fastest WiFi guarantee of any major provider – Gig1 and Mega Volt deals are covered at no extra cost or you can add this WiFi Max service onto any one of our internet packages, including our broadband, TV and phone deals.
- Superfast broadband you can rely on – As we offer some of the fastest speeds in the UK, you can get unlimited downloads and gigabit speeds. Our network is 99.93% reliable, plus we offer free servicing and repairs for eligible faults, to help keep you connected.
- Enjoy Sky Sports, TNT Sport, Sky Movies – It’s easy to watch all the blockbusters and big games when you’re with us. You can add channels to any of our TV, phone and broadband deals now, before placing your order, or customise your line-up, online, as and when you like.
- Make unlimited inclusive calls – There’s no monthly allowance of minutes for you to worry about on any of our Chat plans, unlike with some other home phone networks.
When choosing the right broadband deal for your household, it’s important to consider a range of factors. These can include:
This might be one of the most important factors. Your broadband package should be cost-effective and include extras or perks you’ll use. Check out our packages above to see what works best for you.
Download speeds will affect your overall experience online. Therefore, it’s important to know what broadband speeds are, and what you can get in your area. Learn more about our relative speeds and usage below.
Before you get your hopes up, be certain you can get the services you want, where you live. Check for availability using our broadband postcode checker.
Type of connection
As mentioned, there are a range of broadband connection types in the UK. Whilst ADSL is still widely available, fibre broadband is quickly becoming the most popular thanks to its generally faster speeds. Virgin Media offers a fibre connection as standard. Be sure to check whether it’s available in your area.
You may need equipment installed before you can start using our internet services. At Virgin Media, our team will keep you informed every step of the way. If you do require equipment installation, we will send out an engineer to get you set up.
If something goes wrong, you want to know that your provider is easily contactable. With Virgin Media, our team is on hand to help you with connection problems and any other issues you may face.
If you’re a frequent internet user, you won’t want to be on a restrictive allowance. Virgin Media provides unlimited broadband packages to all users, letting you enjoy being online the way you want to (we do have a fair usage policy).
Combining broadband with landline and TV services means you can get everything you want in one bundle. This is often easier to manage and can be more cost effective than getting everything from separate providers. It is, however, important to consider your usage needs first – then shop accordingly.
When it comes to telly, there’s nothing better than being able to watch what you want, when and where you want. So, when comparing TV deals, consider:
- Your favourite channels and shows
- Watching epic blockbusters and live sports on dedicated channels
- Catching up and enjoying TV on demand on the box
- Recording, rewinding and pausing live telly with the remote
- Streaming your TV package on your laptop, tablet or mobile phone
- Streaming Netflix, Amazon Prime Video or Disney+ direct to your telly (if you subscribe)
- Customising your deal with extra TV boxes, HD or Ultra HD channels…
You can choose your package in just three steps. Find out how on our TV packages page.
Here are some of the things to consider when you’re comparing landline deals for your home:
- Unlimited inclusive calls
- Inclusive minutes to mobiles, international and 08 numbers
- Free voicemail and other perks
- Call Divert and other landline extras you can add to your package
- Monthly line rental included in the price of the phone plan
Need help comparing our phone deals? See the FAQs on our landline deals page.
Yes. The beauty of a 30-day rolling broadband contract is that you can make it last 12 months or as long as you’d like, giving you far more flexibility than our standard broadband deals that are fixed at 18 months. The other option is a 12 month student broadband deal if you’re enrolled on a course, we’ll need to ask for your university email address when you place your order (30-day student broadband deals are also available).
Yes, our clear how-to guide makes it very easy to switch broadband provider over to Virgin Media.
Also, looking at our products above: you’ll see a breakdown of the costs involved, average download and upload speeds, contract lengths and bundle options included. If there’s no setup fee or another added incentive, this will also be clearly marked against each package.
Of course. You want to look at our Volt bundles that give you an O2 pay monthly sim and your choice of broadband speed, TV channels and landline plan from Virgin Media. One big perk of joining O2 is that it’s the only major network not bringing back EU roaming charges (up to 25GB*). So, if you’re looking for a sim card with double data and superfast 5G (or one you could take on holiday with you), why not compare our broadband packages to find the best deal for you?
*Roam freely in the EU, up to 25GB – 25GB limit where allowance is 25GB or more. Roaming chargeable at £3.50 per GB afterwards. See o2.co.uk/terms.
Yes! Our TV 360 box is packed with telly apps. Here’s what you could stream, direct to your TV:
- BBC iPlayer, YouTube, and other on demand players and services.
- Entertainment subscriptions – Choose a TV bundle with Netflix included or sign up for Netflix and other services (Amazon Prime Video) separately, then sign in on the telly app and start streaming.
- Or consider a bundle with Stream from Virgin Media – you can get credit back by adding entertainment subscriptions.
No satellite dish or special skills needed to install Virgin Media. Simply book one of our technicians to install your services or, if you’re given the QuickStart option at checkout, you can choose to set up without waiting for one of our technicians – plug our kit straight in, yourself. It’s usually the fastest way.
Our broadband, TV and phone deals deliver superfast speeds and added extras that’ll make your bundle worthwhile. If you aren’t looking for a three-in-one deal, we have some alternatives for you to consider.
A broadband only deal could be perfect if you’re not looking for a digital TV or landline service. You’ll only have access to, and pay for, an internet connection. We have a great range of superfast broadband speeds for you to choose from.
Broadband and phone packages
Get online and make calls from your landline with a broadband and phone deal. Here, you can combine great broadband speeds with one of our call plans, such as Weekend chatter. This gives you access to unlimited weekend calls to all UK landline (01, 02, 03) numbers.
Broadband and TV packages
Looking to couple up your broadband package with digital TV? Virgin Media lets you combine superfast fibre broadband with a range of TV channels, including sports, movies, dramas and documentaries. Pause, rewind and record live TV and get everything you want on-demand. You can also watch it on the go with your mobile or tablet. See broadband and TV deals.
You can order Pay Per View events on our TV box don’t forget. But, yes! All five TNT Sport channels, all eight premium Sky Sports channels, and others dedicated to sport are available to add to our internet packages. Here are your options to be an armchair supporter:
Select a sporty broadband bundle
Bigger Combo bundle + Sports HD. Biggest Combo bundle. Mega Volt bundle. Many of our best broadband, TV and phone deals come loaded up with sports channels. An easy way to find out what you can get is to search your postcode at the top of the page and use the ‘Filter by TV channels’ option to see internet packages with Sky Sports or TNT Sport included.
Or customise your deal at checkout
Our internet packages, when selected, will give you chance to add more of your favourite channels to your TV line-up before you place your order. TNT Sport and Sky Sports channels are available in multi-packs, while fans of MUTV, Liverpool FCTV, or Racing TV, can add a dedicated channel, individually.
You can order Pay Per View movies on our TV box don’t forget. But, yes! All 11 Sky Cinema channels are available to add to our internet packages. Here are your options to bring home some movie magic:
Select a blockbuster broadband bundle
Bigger Combo bundle + Movies. Mega Volt bundle. Some of our best broadband, TV and phone deals come packed with Sky Cinema’s genre-specific movie channels, giving you a place to watch family favourites, non-stop, for example. Not forgetting comedies, action movies and much, much more. An easy way to find out what you can get is to search your postcode at the top of the page and use the ‘Filter by TV channels’ option to see internet packages with Sky Cinema HD included.
Or customise your deal at checkout
Our internet packages, when selected, will give you the chance to load up on the latest blockbusters, new releases and classic movies by adding our Sky Cinema HD pack of TV channels to your broadband bundle.
The legal stuff
*Monthly price shown will increase each April from April 2024 by the Retail Price Index rate of inflation announced in February each year plus 3.9%. Doesn’t apply to Netflix Add to Bill add-on, Disney+ add-on, Lionsgate+ add-on, Stream Entertainment subscriptions or admin charges. See www.virginmedia.com/prices and www.o2.co.uk/prices for details.
No setup fee
This promotion means you won’t pay the usual setup fee of £35. No setup fee is available on all bundles, broadband & phone, and broadband only packages. If you can set up using a Self-Install pack, but choose to use an engineer for the installation, you’ll still be charged £30 for this service.
- Read the terms on the Priority app or at o2.co.uk/terms
Fastest WiFi guarantee of any major provider
Comparing WiFi guarantees of major UK ISPs. Terms of guarantee vary by provider. To verify click here. Virgin Fibre Areas only. Available with M50 broadband or faster. £8p/m extra or included with Gig1 or Volt. At least 30Mbps download speeds in every room or £100 one-off credit. Up to 3 WiFi Pods if needed. Excludes broadband faults and broadband network outages. Further exclusions & legal stuff apply.
UK’s fastest widely available broadband
Virgin Media Gig1 (average download speed 1130Mbps) vs fastest widely available average download speeds of UK ISPs. For verification see virginmedia.com/fast