Delivery via Yodel
Have the box sent home, to your workplace or to any UK address where an adult’s ready to sign for it.
Click & Collect
If you prefer, we can deliver the kit to your chosen Collect+ point, just ask on Live Chat. You’ll need to pick it up within 10 days or send someone to go for you, here’s how to collect your QuickStart kit.
Is your home set up for QuickStart?
Check your postcode, and we’ll find out for you. If QuickStart is available to you, make sure that your wall socket doesn’t need a technician. If it’s securely fixed to the wall, within 3 metres of the TV box and WiFi Hub, and you can see its silver connectors, then your home should be set up for QuickStart. Find out more about how to set up Virgin broadband.
Broadband installation FAQs
- Self-install: We can deliver your QuickStart kit to any UK home address or your chosen Click & Collect point for no extra cost.
- Technician: No extra cost – If QuickStart’s unavailable. £30 an appointment – If you can get QuickStart but choose not to.
Please remember, there’s always a £35 activation fee for our services.
- Fastest average delivery: 4 days – not Sundays or UK Public Holidays.
- Up to 14 days delivery – If we need to close someone else’s Virgin Media account at the property.
You’ll be offered the next available installation at checkout.
- Next working day or up to 7 days if the property’s had Virgin Media before.
- Otherwise, it could take up to 14 days.
Yes! Feel free to book a £30 installation appointment while you’re ordering your Virgin Media at checkout. Choose your preferred date and we’ll contact you soon afterwards to agree a time. Just remember that an adult will need to be home on the big day.
Best to keep the Hub upright and out in the open, at least a metre from the fish tank and electronics that can interfere with signal (the baby monitor, cordless phone, wireless speakers). The Hub’s lights should face the room, so that the strongest WiFi signal goes out to your devices.
To find out more, see our guide on how to improve your WiFi connection.
No. Only a Virgin Media phone line will connect the WiFi Hub. You can’t get our broadband, TV or phone service using a phone line from another provider.