Registering a device for Virgin TV Go
All Virgin TV customers can use Virgin TV Go to watch Live TV and On Demand, on up to five devices – either phones, tablets or computers. You can also change your registered devices up to 3 times per month. Only two devices can watch TV GO content at the same time.
- Sign in to TV Go on the new device you’d like to register
- The first time you go to watch Live TV or On Demand, Virgin TV Go will prompt you to register the device.
- Choose a name for the new device. We’ll suggest a name, but feel free to change it!
To change your device’s name after registration, go to the Virgin TV Go website and ‘My Devices.’
NOTE: If you register a computer using a browser, you’ll need to use the same browser with Virgin TV Go. Using a different browser, clearing cookies or using incognito mode will be seen as a different device.
Replacing a registered device
Virgin TV Go allows you to replace your registered devices up to 3 times per month.
To replace a registered device:
- Sign in to Virgin TV Go on the new device using your primary My Virgin Media username and password
- Choose a Live TV channel or On Demand show to watch
- Enter your Virgin TV Go PIN if prompted
- Confirm you want to replace a device
- Choose which device you wish to replace
- Choose a name for your new device