As we look forward to the Virgin Media British Academy Television Awards, we’re offering you the chance to get closer to one of the UK’s leading actors
Chiwetel Ejiofor meet and greet prize draw
To thank you for being a loyal Virgin Media customer, we’re offering the chance to win a pair of tickets to attend a live interview with BAFTA-winning actor Chiwetel Ejiofor.
Best known for his roles in 12 Years A Slave, The Martian and Disney’s upcoming remake of The Lion King, Chiwetel will share highlights from and insights into his career to date at BAFTA’s Global Headquarters in London. The lucky winner will also receive a souvenir brochure and be able to meet the actor in person!
Event and venue details:
BAFTA A Life in Pictures: Chiwetel Ejiofor
7.30-9pm, Saturday 23 February at BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly, London W1J 9LN
Virgin Media is the proud principal partner of the British Academy Television Awards and we’ve teamed up with BAFTA once again to help our customers get exclusive access to the UK’s top talent. Simply follow the instructions below to enter. Good luck!
How to enter
Simply send an email with Chiwetel Ejiofor Prize Draw in the subject line to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk and ensure it contains the following details:
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
Entries must be sent by 11.59pm on Sunday 17 February 2019.
Image credits: BAFTA/Alecsandra Raluca Dragoi
Chiwetel Ejiofor meet and greet prize draw (Promotion)
1. Open to Virgin Media customers aged 18 or over, and resident in the United Kingdom except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion opens at 3pm on Wednesday 13 February and closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 17 February 2019. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per household.
3. To enter the Promotion you must you must send an email with Chiwetel Ejiofor Prize Draw in the subject line to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk and ensure it contains the following details:
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
4. Prize: There is one (1) available prize:
- 1 pair of tickets (2 tickets) to A Life in Pictures: Chiwetel Ejiofor on Saturday 23 February – includes a backstage meet and greet with Chiwetel Ejiofor
Prize consists of two tickets to the event only, winner is responsible to make their own way to the event and travel costs are not included in the prize
Booking of Tickets
Once purchased or booked, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event/screening is cancelled, moved to another date, or if the event/screening is completely changed after an order is placed (complete changes being a change of headline act, venue or show time).
In the event of the cancellation of an event/screening by BAFTA or the organizer (i.e. a cancellation due to circumstances beyond BAFTA's control), BAFTA will only refund the face value of the ticket. BAFTA will use its reasonable endeavours to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) and advise them to return the tickets. Please note, however, it is the customers’ responsibility to check whether the event/screening is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and BAFTA cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the date, time or venue of the event/screening.
The customer will be entitled to a full refund, including any booking fee charged, if BAFTA is unable to fulfil an order, due to (i) BAFTA dispatching the wrong order, i.e. wrong event/screening or wrong type of tickets, (ii) BAFTA acting with negligence or acting in breach of contract. Refunds will be offered at BAFTA’s discretion.
Customers are advised to check their purchase/booking upon receipt of e-ticket.
The right to admission to an event/screening is reserved by BAFTA and/or the organizer and venue of event/screening, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. BAFTA hereby advises customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behavior (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorized audio, video or photographic recordings.
Events, screenings and ticket types where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/screening/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.
The customer agree by ordering that the tickets are for the personal use of the customer and the customers’ party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in the customers’ orders being cancelled without prior notification.
If a customer orders more tickets than the maximum allowed, as indicated during the booking process, BAFTA reserves the right to cancel the order. The maximum applies per person/card/household.
In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, the customer may be asked to provide additional information after the booking so that BAFTA can verify the purchase.
5. There will be one (1) winner.
6. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than 11.59pm on Monday 18 February 2019. You will be notified if you have won a prize by phone or email. You must claim your prize within 3 working days of notification.
7. Promoter is Virgin Media Limited. General Terms and Conditions apply, here.