Enter our competition for your chance to win a Sleepover With The Sharks at the National Marine Aquarium!
Kiko Sleepover With The Sharks competition
Brilliant new animated kids show Kiko follows the adventures of the titular main character – who’s half-fish, half-boy – and his sea-dwelling buddies. Together, they work to solve their problems and become underwater heroes.
To celebrate the UK premiere of Kiko on ZooMoo HD (CH 739), you could win a Sleepover With The Sharks experience at the National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth, which is the largest aquarium in the UK! Watch the video below to find out more…
As the video explains, there’s a host of underwater fun to be had by the lucky winners. Here are some of the perks that they will be able to enjoy at their Sleepover With The Sharks:
- Watch a movie in front of the Eddystone Reef Tank, plus episodes of Kiko
- Take a twilight tour of the aquarium to see what the fish get up to at night
- Play games in the exhibition zones
- Enjoy a midnight snack, plus a light breakfast in the morning at the aquarium café
- Meet the Kiko mascot and take home Kiko merchandise
- Travel to and from the aquarium in style, with transport provided
- Settle in for a Sleepover With The Sharks! (Be sure to bring along a sleeping bag, something to sleep in and a toothbrush)
How to enter
This competition is now closed. Good luck if you entered!
To be in with a chance of winning four tickets (two adults and two children), with travel included, simply answer the following question:
Where do Kiko and his friends live?
A) In space
B) In the forest
C) Under the sea
Send your answer with Kiko in the subject line to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk and ensure it contains the following details:
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
- Your answer – A, B or C
Entries must be sent no later than 11.59pm on 14 April 2019.
TV channels: Channels, content and features available depend on your chosen package. Channel line-ups and content are subject to change at any time and to regional variations.
HD: HD TV set, V HD Box, TiVo box or Virgin TV V6 connected with HDMI cables required for HD channels. Number of inclusive HD channels depends on package.
Kiko Promotion Terms and Conditions (Promotion)
1. Open to Virgin Media customers aged 18 or over, and resident in the United Kingdom except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion opens at 3pm on 10 April 2019 and closes at 11.59pm on 14 April 2019. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per household.
3. To enter the Promotion you must email email@example.com with Kiko competition in the subject line, your full name and address, phone number and answer (A, B or C).
4. There will be 4x winners of the main prize. 1 prize per winner.
5. Main Prize: 4x tickets (2 adults and 2 children) to a sleepover at the National Marine Aquarium, with a midnight snack and light breakfast in the aquarium café included.
Activities include: games, arts & crafts, exhibit tours, big-screen movie and episodes of Kiko, midnight snack, meet & greet with Kiko mascot and Kiko merchandise.
Ensure you bring the following items with you: Something to sleep in (not pyjamas), a sleeping bag & pillow, a roll mat or blow-up air bed, and a toothbrush
6. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than 16 April 2019. The winners will be the first four entries drawn at random. You will be notified if you have won a prize by phone or email.
7. Winner will confirm their preference to either attend the 1 June 2019 event or 16 August 2019 event.
8. Transport will be booked by Blue Ant Media on behalf of the x 4 ticket holders, up to the cost of £300.
9. Prize excludes spending money.
10. Alcohol on site is strictly prohibited.
11. Event is suitable for children aged 5-14. These events are created specifically for children, but all children must be accompanied by an adult.
12. All of National Marine Aquarium’s sleepover hosts are DBS checked.
13. All children need to bring a signed Parental Consent Form, which will be supplied to the winners.
14. Promoter is Virgin Media Limited. General Terms and Conditions apply, here. Use of the Prize is subject to availability and the terms and conditions of Blue Ant Media Inc. The prize is provided by Blue Ant Media Inc. and administered by their agents ZooMoo Networks Pte Ltd.