You’re on a date, and it’s going well. The other person excuses themselves to go to the loo and then you get a text… from them
Virgin Mobile Valentine’s Day video and prize draw
We’ve all sent a text to the wrong person – but have you ever done it on purpose? That’s exactly what happened when Virgin Mobile sent a group of single guys on a date they’ll never forget in this hilarious video that is sure to make you smile.
When the girls disappear for a comfort break, they accidentally send a “progress report” to their dates instead of their friends. But how will the guys react when they receive their text? And will they fess up to receiving the messages? Find out now in the full video below, and then read on for your chance to win a special Valentine’s Day treat…
All this talk of Valentine’s Day will probably put you into one of two distinctive camps. There are those who’ve been looking forward to it for months – planning which presents to buy for their partner or crush with extensive Pinterest boards, preparing the perfect meal (in or out) and writing the sort of card that would make a rock star blush.
Then there’s the other camp: the haters. The thought of this hallmark holiday sends haters into a frothy, crimson rage. If you see yourself in this group, you’ll probably go out of your way to avoid anything in the shape of a heart, shun any restaurant where the tables have been split into lots of twos and fire eye daggers at anyone who asks: “did you get any nice cards?”
Whatever your feelings, Virgin Mobile has you covered. For the V-Day lovers out there, there’s a chance to win a magical trip for two in the air with an amazing hot air balloon ride (worth £375), where you’ll take in incredible views of places you’ve never seen before.
Meanwhile, for the Valentine’s Day haters, there’s a chance to win a solo escape away from the V-Day noise, with a £375 Virgin Experience Days gift voucher to spend on the experience of your choice. How will you treat yourself? From miniature pigs and cat emporiums to Michelin-starred dining experiences and driving days, there’s something for everyone.
Simply follow the instructions below and enter the draw to win. Good luck!
How to enter
This competition is now closed. Good luck if you entered!
Simply send an email with Virgin Mobile Valentine’s Day Prize Draw in the subject line to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk and ensure it contains the following details:
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
- Declare whether you’re a Valentine’s Day lover (for the hot air balloon ride) or hater (for a special treat, chosen by you)
Entries must be sent by 11.59pm on Sunday 24 February 2019.
Virgin Mobile Valentine’s Day Promotion Terms and Conditions (Promotion)
1. Open to Virgin Media customers aged 18 or over, and resident in the United Kingdom except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion opens at 3pm on 13 February 2019 and closes at 11.59pm on 24 February 2019. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per household.
3. To enter the Promotion you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with Virgin Mobile Valentine’s Day Prize Draw in the subject line, your full name and address, phone number and whether you’re a Valentine’s Day lover (for the hot air balloon ride) or hater (for the gift card).
4. There will be 2 winners of the main prizes. 1 prize per winner.
5. Main Prizes: 1x Virgin Celebration Hot Air Ballooning for Two for Virgin Experience Days (worth £375) OR 1x £375 Virgin Experience Days gift card.
6. The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than 27 February 2019. The winners will be the first two entries drawn at random. You will be notified if you have won a prize by phone or email.
7. Gift voucher is valid for 12 months after purchase any unspent sums remaining on the voucher after this date cannot be transferred and will be lost. Voucher is subject to the retailer’s voucher terms & conditions which can be found at https://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/giftcardtermsandconditions.
8. Hot air ballooning voucher will be valid for nine months from purchase. Terms & conditions can be found at https://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/virgin-celebration-hot-air-ballooning-for-two.
Promoter is Virgin Media Limited. General Terms and Conditions apply, here.