What is the Virgin TV Go app
Watch live TV and Box Sets on your mobile or tablet, at home or on the go. Virgin TV Go is the clever app that lets you watch telly on your mobile or tablet, and is available at no extra cost to all our Virgin TV customers.
It’s perfect for sneaking in a few episodes of your favourite Box Set on the go. Or watching stuff on your tablet or mobile, when someone else is watching the TV at home. Stream your socks off wherever there’s WiFi, 3G or 4G in the UK or the EU.
What can you do with Virgin TV Go?
To find out about what you can do with Virgin TV Go, watch our handy video
With Virgin TV Go, you can:
- Watch up to 100 live TV channels (depending on your subscription)
- Watch Box Sets (if they’re included in your subscription)
- Download selected On Demand content to watch offline
- Reorganise your Virgin TV Go Guide – see your favourites first
- Use the Virgin TV Go app with iOS, Android, Windows 10
- Watch via your computer’s browser
- Use it on up to 2 devices, or up to four devices if you’re a Maxit TV customer, wherever there’s WiFi, 3G or 4G in the UK or the EU
To get started with Virgin TV Go see Downloading Virgin TV Go.
Got a Virgin TV TiVo or Virgin TV V6 box? Control your box and manage recordings using Virgin TV Control. See Getting started with Virgin TV Control.
Subscribe to Sky Sports or Sky Cinema? See Sky Cinema and Sky Sports for how to watch Sky Sports and Sky Cinema on your mobile device or computer.