Virgin Media TuneUp
Last updated: March 19, 2018
TuneUp is a new in-home experience where our technicians make sure you’re getting the most from your Virgin Media services. A small tweak here, a little fine-tuning there... and a big impact everywhere. Virgin Media’s TuneUp means all your services are singing in perfect harmony – tuned up to the max and working better than you ever thought they could.
What happens during a TuneUp?
Our tech superstars will:
- Optimise your WiFi network, so you get great signal upstairs, downstairs and wherever else you need it at home**
- Hook up two of your devices (e.g. smartphone, tablet) to your WiFi network so you can dive straight in!
- Set up and talk you through the benefits of your inclusive broadband security software, including F-Secure SAFE and Web Safe
- Give you top tips and shortcuts for your Virgin TV, including how to set up Series Link and TiVo apps, pair your mobile devices, and start enjoying Virgin TV Go – the app that lets you watch the telly you love, wherever there's WiFi
- Show you how to find out more about your Inclusives and make sure you know how many phone minutes you’ve got to chat with
How long does it take?
Your TuneUp will take between 30 and 60 minutes.
How much does it cost?
Virgin Media TuneUp costs £50. To purchase, please call our team on 150 from your Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111* from any other phone.
*For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.
**There is no guarantee of WiFi signal to every room in the home. There are factors outside the control of Virgin Media that affect WiFi signal. Larger homes may require a powerline that extends the signal of the router. This is available at an additional cost.