Never worry about getting charged for listening to your voicemail again. The voicemail service available to Virgin Landline customers is free to use all year round.
Last Number Recall
Missed a call and want to find out the last caller’s number? Dial 1471 free of charge and listen to the last number recall.
Making a call that requires a little more privacy? Use Number Withhold at any time without letting the caller know your landline number.
If you’ve been able to withhold your number permanently, you can dial 1470 to release it as and when you need to.
Delete Last Incoming Number
You can delete a received phone call from your call history if you want to. Dial 1475 to erase the number of your last incoming call.
Talk Extra 100
Get 100 inclusive, any time minutes each month to UK landlines, UK mobiles and 08 numbers. Simply add this landline extra to your basket when you select the landline package you want.
Talk Extra 200
You can double up your talk time with 200 inclusive anytime minutes each month to other UK landlines, UK mobiles and 08 numbers. Add this landline extra to your basket after you’ve selected the right home phone package.
With Talk Mobile, you can make calls to UK mobile numbers from your landline phone for just 10p a minute*. Choose this add-on or browse our other Talk More landline tariffs if you think you might make lots of calls to mobile or telephone numbers. Our plans are available with inclusive mobile calls at weekends, evenings or at any time of the day*.
Premium call add-ons
We like to think our home phone premium call add-ons are the cream of the crop. They allow you to personalise your landline package for an extra charge with calling features and add-ons that matter to you. Let’s take you through how to add maximum value to your house phone to enhance your talk time with friends and family.
With Voice and Voicemail Plus, you can listen to messages from callers that you missed when you were out or on the phone. We’ve been improving our services to one that’s simpler, easy to use and access.
Virgin Landline Voicemail is free to use, and it lets you record your own personal greeting – and you don’t necessarily need a handset with a built in answer machine. We’ll automatically add this feature to all new accounts. All you need to do is dial 1571 to get started.
You can also do the following:
- Check your messages – You’ll hear a dial tone whenever you pick up your receiver if you have a new message. To listen to it, all you need to do is dial 1571 and follow the instructions. Your messages will play in date and time order.
- Save messages – You can store messages after you’ve listened to them. To save them, you’ll need to select the option otherwise we will only store messages for 3 days. You’re able to save up to 10 messages at a time. Any message you haven’t played will be stored for 21 days before they’re automatically deleted.
- Change the number of rings – Your phone will ring 10 times before diverting to voicemail, but you can reduce this number if you want to.
With Voicemail Plus, our chargeable service, you’ll be able to listen to messages and change your voicemail settings wherever you are. You’ll also be able to set up a PIN so that you can access your messages on a landline or mobile phone at any time.
Voicemail Plus also lets you:
- Set up immediate call divert – Send incoming calls straight to Voicemail Plus (without your phone ringing) when you need a bit of quiet.
- Save messages – You can save messages when it suits you. And if you listen to a message but don’t save it, we’ll store it for 10 days. You’re able to save up to 30 messages at a time. Any message you haven’t played will be stored for 21 days before they’re automatically deleted.
- Listen to messages anywhere – You can pick up your messages even when you’re not at home.
- Set up a Voicemail Plus PIN – Keep your messages safe by creating a personal PIN. Only you, or anyone else you share the PIN with, will be able to listen to your messages.
The legal stuff
New customers only. SERVICES ONLY AVAILABLE IN VIRGIN MEDIA NETWORK AREAS. Subject to survey, network capacity and credit check. A minimum period applies to the services, please check basket for details.
What is a minimum period? **When you take any services from us you will be committing to taking that service for a minimum amount of time (e.g. 18 months). We call this a minimum period, minimum term or minimum commitment period but they mean the same thing. Please check your basket for details of the minimum period that applies to the services you have chosen.
What if I cancel or move home? If you cancel during the minimum period, you may need to pay an early disconnection fee, including when you move to a property outside of the Virgin Media Network area – this is because you will be asking to cancel your services early. The Virgin Media network does not cover all of the UK – please use our post code checker here to check availability. You can find more details on the early disconnection fee and process by visiting the Legal Stuff section of the website here. For the full terms and conditions please click here.