To celebrate OPPO’s partnership with Wimbledon, we’re giving you a chance to win a pair of Wimbledon 2021 Tickets!
By Virgin TV Edit
In April 2019, OPPO become the first Official Smartphone Partner and first-ever Asian partner of The Championships, Wimbledon. In line with Wimbledon’s motto of “In Pursuit of Greatness” and OPPO’s commitment to product innovation and design, OPPO’s smartphone technology will be used at The Championships.
From next-level cameras and blazingly quick charging to super-fast 5G, OPPO’s smartphones in the Find X3 Series are here to bring the beauty of Wimbledon to life. Learn more about the phones and their high-tech performance below before entering the competition, where two lucky winners could receive one of the following:
- 1 pair of tickets to Wimbledon (Monday 28 June)
- 1 pair of tickets to Wimbledon (Thursday 1 July)
Find X3 Pro
Experience the best colour performance on a smartphone. The Pro KV is the first and only flagship smartphone with a True 1 Billion Colour display and 1 Billion Colour Dual Primary Cameras. Discover incredible levels of detail and contrast in all that you capture and immerse yourself with the powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 processor combined with OPPO’s 10-bit Full-path Colour Engine to deliver a true-to-life photo and video experience.
Find X3 Neo
Designed for the everyday creator, whether you’re snapping selfies with the 32MP Front Camera or capturing dynamic stills with the 50MP Ultra HD Quad Rear Cameras, Neo KV will allow your creativity to flow without interruption. Enjoy the powerful performance of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Processor to ensure smooth and fast operations as well as 65W SuperVOOC 2.0, which delivers a full charge from 0% in as little as 35 minutes.
Find X3 Lite
This phone combines a 64MP Rear Quad Camera and 32MP Front Camera for incredible photography and video shooting capabilities. It also boasts one of the fastest charging solutions in the industry and a vividly stunning OLED 6.4-inch display with a silky smooth 90Hz refresh rate2 for seamless gaming and video playback.
To enter the competition, answer the following question:
How many times has Roger Federer won Wimbledon?
Email your answer – A, B or C – to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk with OPPO Wimbledon competition in the subject line by 11.59pm on Sunday 13 June. Please include the following details:
- Your answer
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
Full Terms and Conditions
This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
1. Promotion Period: The Promotion closes at 11.59pm on 13 June 2021. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per household. and a valid email address are required.
2. To Enter: To enter the Promotion you must answer the question listed in Virgin TV Edit correctly by sending an email to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk and ensure it contains the following details:
· Your answer
· Your first and last name
· Phone number
3. The Prizes:
· 28/06/2021 General Admission tickets to Wimbledon Tournament – one pair of tickets
· 01/07/2021 General Admission tickets to Wimbledon Tournament – one pair of tickets
4. The Winners: There will be 2 winners.
5. Winner Selection: The winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than 14 June 2021.
6. Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the email address or phone number provided on entry within 24 hours of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 72 hours of initial contact. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 72 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
7. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Prizes are non-transferable
b. No alternative to the prize detailed is available
c. No cost of travel or accommodation is available
d. All travel arrangements must be made by the prize winner
e. Entry to Wimbledon 2021 is subject to compliance with specific COVID test requirements: for details of the Tournament and contact details in the event of cancellation please visit: www.wimbledon.com. Once the Prize has been awarded to a Winner then any cancellation or changes to the admission is entirely in the discretion of the Tournament /club and outside the control and responsibility of the Promoter.
8. Promoter is Virgin Media Limited. General Terms and Conditions apply, see here.
10. The name and county of the winner will be made available for a period of 1 month after the closing date. To receive this, please send a Subject Access Request marked ‘Oppo Wimbledon Competition 2021’ to: Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London W6 8BS.
11. Virgin Media and its agents shall not be responsible or liable to compensate the winners for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the Prize (to the extent permissible by law).
12. These terms and conditions and any disputes or issues arising out of or in connection with them (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, breach of statute/regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes or issues.
13. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.