Your chance to attend an exclusive fan screening to watch the first two episodes of The Witcher: Blood Origin, before it arrives on Netflix on Christmas Day
By Virgin TV Edit
Fantasy drama The Witcher has been a huge international hit. Based on the series of books by Andrzej Sapkowski, the Netflix show took us into the medieval-inspired landmass known as the Continent. But there’s a hidden history bubbling beneath its surface – and on Christmas Day this year, the lost lore of the Witcherverse is about to be uncovered in The Witcher: Blood Origin.
Set 1,200 years before the events of the main show, Blood Origin will take us even deeper into the Continent. We’ll discover the origin of the first Witcher and explore the Elven civilization before its demise, as well as the events leading to the pivotal “Conjunction of the Spheres,” when the worlds of monsters, men, and elves merged to become one.
But you don’t have to wait until Christmas Day to watch Blood Origin. Because we’re giving you the chance to watch the first two episodes before anyone else. Watch the trailer below, and then scroll down to find out more.
If that trailer has you pumped, then you could be one of the first people in the UK to watch it. We have 25 pairs of tickets to give away to an exclusive fan screening event in London on Monday 12 December at the BFI Southbank where you'll be able to watch the first two episodes of Blood Origin before it arrives all at once on Netflix on Christmas Day.
Enter and win!
For your chance win a pair of tickets, simply answer the following question:
What pivotal event will be depicted in The Witcher: Blood Origin?
A) Conjunction of the Spheres
B) Union of the Provinces
C) Aggregation of the Blobs
Email your answer – A, B or C – to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk with Netflix’s The Witcher: Blood Origin in the subject line by 11.59pm on Wednesday 30 November 2022.
Please include the following details:
- Your answer
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
The Witcher: Blood Origin UK Launch event ticket giveaway Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (Promotion)
1. VIRGIN MEDIA LIMITED (“we”, “us”, and “our” or similar) (Company Number: 02591237) with a registered office 500 Brook Drive, Reading, United Kingdom, RG2 6UU is the promoter of the Promotion. General Terms and Conditions apply (please click the link in this paragraph for more information) (together, the “Conditions”). In the event of a conflict between the General Terms and Conditions and this Promotion, the terms of this Promotion will prevail.
2. By entering the Promotion, you (the “Entrant”, “you”, and “your” or similar) confirm that you have read the Conditions and agree to be bound by them and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate, and complete. Please ensure you read these carefully as entry into this Promotion is subject to and conditional upon acceptance to these Conditions. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Entrants and may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards us and the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is open to any Virgin Media customers (cable and mobile) aged 18 or over resident in the United Kingdom, but shall not be open to employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion. Entries on behalf of someone else will not be accepted. Maximum of 1 entry per Virgin Media customer.
4. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules of these Conditions will be disqualified. We reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant reasonably suspected by us of cheating, behaving fraudulently, acting dishonestly, or otherwise acting contrary to these Conditions.
5. The Promotion closes at 11.59pm on Wednesday 30 November 2022 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the closing date will be invalid.
6. To enter the Promotion you must answer the question listed in Virgin TV Edit correctly by sending an email to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk and ensure it contains the following details:
a. Your answer (which must be correct)
b. Your first and last name
c. Phone number
d. Full address, including county and postcode
7. There are x25 prizes in total:
a) x25 pairs of tickets to the UK Launch Event for Netflix’s The Witcher: Blood Origin
8. There will be x25 winners in total. The Main Prize is provided by Virgin Media Limited of 500 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UU, and administered by Netflix Services of 30 Berners Street, London, W1T 3LR. Details will be shared securely and deleted immediately after the prize has been issued.
9. The winners will be selected at random by an independent process from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than Monday 5th December 2022. You will be notified if you have won a prize by phone or email and must claim your prize within 4 working days after having been notified. If you do not respond or we do not receive a response within 4 working days of being notified you will forfeit your prize, and we reserve the right, at our discretion, to choose another winner or to dispose of the prize as we see fit. Our decision regarding any aspect of the Promotion, including without limitation correspondence regarding prizes, is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
10. We reserve the right to cancel and/or amend these terms and conditions and/or the Promotion at any stage but we will only do so for reasons outside of our reasonable control. We will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment, which may include providing an alternative Prize if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
12. We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault including without limitation a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or entries are not received or validly submitted or the Prize (as defined below) becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw if necessary.
13. We and our agents shall not be responsible or liable to compensate the winners for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the Prizes (to the extent permissible by law).
14. These Conditions and any disputes or issues arising out of or in connection with them (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, breach of statute/regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with English law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes or issues.