To thank you for being a loyal Virgin Media customer, we’re offering you and a guest the chance to meet Martin Freeman, one of the UK’s leading actors
BAFTA: A Life in Pictures – Martin Freeman prize draw
Virgin Media is the proud principal partner of the British Academy Television Awards and we’ve teamed up with BAFTA once again to help our customers get exclusive access to the UK’s top talent. You and a plus one could be in with a chance of winning a meet and greet with renowned actor Martin Freeman, best known for his roles in The Office, Sherlock and The Hobbit trilogy.
The lucky customer and their plus one will also get tickets to a live interview with the BAFTA-winning actor, where Freeman will provide insights and share highlights from his impressive film and television career at BAFTA’s Princess Anne Theatre in London.
Event and venue details:
BAFTA: A Life in Pictures – Martin Freeman
7-8.30pm, Saturday 22 June at Princess Anne Theatre, 195 Piccadilly, London W1J 9LN
The meet and greet will take place from 6.30-6.45pm at the venue
To enter, simply follow the instructions below. Good luck!
How to enter
Simply send an email with Martin Freeman Prize Draw in the subject line to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk and ensure it contains the following details:
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
Entries must be sent by 11.59pm on Sunday 16 June.
BAFTA: A Life in Pictures – Martin Freeman prize draw (Promotion)
1. Open to Virgin Media customers aged 18 or over, and resident in the United Kingdom except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion opens at 3pm on Wednesday 12 June 2019 and closes at Sunday 16 June. Entries received after the closing date will be invalid. Maximum of 1 entry per household.
3. To enter the Promotion you must you must send an email with Martin Freeman Prize Draw in the subject line to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk and ensure it contains the following details:
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
4. Prize: There is one (1) available prize:
- 1 pair of tickets (2 tickets) to A Life in Pictures: Martin Freeman on Saturday 22 June 2019 – includes a meet and greet with Martin Freeman
5. Prize consists of two tickets to the event only, winner is responsible to make their own way to the event and travel costs are not included in the prize.
6. There will be one (1) winner.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by no later than 11.59pm on Monday 17 June 2019. You will be notified if you have won a prize by phone or email. You must claim your prize within 3 working days of notification.
8. Promoter is Virgin Media Limited. General Terms and Conditions apply, here.
Booking of Tickets
Once purchased or booked, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event/screening is cancelled, moved to another date, or if the event/screening is completely changed after an order is placed (complete changes being a change of headline act, venue or show time).
In the event of the cancellation of an event/screening by BAFTA or the organizer (i.e. a cancellation due to circumstances beyond BAFTA’s control), BAFTA will only refund the face value of the ticket. BAFTA will use its reasonable endeavours to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) and advise them to return the tickets. Please note, however, it is the customers’ responsibility to check whether the event/screening is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and BAFTA cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the date, time or venue of the event/screening.
The customer will be entitled to a full refund, including any booking fee charged, if BAFTA is unable to fulfil an order, due to (i) BAFTA dispatching the wrong order, i.e. wrong event/screening or wrong type of tickets, (ii) BAFTA acting with negligence or acting in breach of contract. Refunds will be offered at BAFTA’s discretion.
Customers are advised to check their purchase/booking upon receipt of e-ticket.
The right to admission to an event/screening is reserved by BAFTA and/or the organizer and venue of event/screening, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. BAFTA hereby advises customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behavior (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
Events, screenings and ticket types where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/screening/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.
The customer agree by ordering that the tickets are for the personal use of the customer and the customers’ party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in the customers’ orders being cancelled without prior notification.
If a customer orders more tickets than the maximum allowed, as indicated during the booking process, BAFTA reserves the right to cancel the order. The maximum applies per person/card/household.
In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, the customer may be asked to provide additional information after the booking so that BAFTA can verify the purchase.