Visit the Virgin Mobile site this month to find the answer to our prize draw question, and you could win a Virgin Experience Day voucher worth £200
By Virgin TV Edit
With Virgin Mobile, you can pick from all the latest handsets from a range of manufacturers, including Apple, Samsung, Sony, and Oppo. You’ll find loads of great offers and the best pay monthly deals, plus a lot of the handsets are 5G-ready – just keep your eyes peeled for the roundel.
It’s not only amazing deals Virgin Mobile has to offer, but a fantastic giveaway too! You have until Friday 13 August to enter our incredible competition thanks to our friends at Virgin Mobile. Ten lucky winners will each receive 1 x £200 Virgin Experience Day voucher to spend on a brilliant experience.
The harder part will be deciding what to spend it on if you’re a winner. Maybe you’re a thrill-seeker and fancy a go at skydiving? Or perhaps you’re after a cool city cruise with afternoon tea?
How to win a Virgin Experience Day
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is visit the Virgin Mobile site to find out the answer to this question: How many colour options are available for the iPhone 12 64GB?
Email your answer – A, B or C – to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.uk with Virgin Experience Day Competition in the subject line by 11.59pm on Friday 13 August. Please include the following details:
- Your answer
- Your first and last name
- Phone number
Terms and Conditions
1. Open to those aged 18 or over except employees of Virgin Media Limited, their immediate family members and anyone professionally connected with this Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”).
2. Prize Draw entry opens at 9.00am on 19th July 2021and closes at 11.59pm on 13thAugust 2021 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will be invalid.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must email with ‘Virgin Experience Day Prize Draw’ in the subject line to VirginTVEdit@virginmedia.co.ukand ensure it contains the following details:
i. Your answer to the question: ‘How many colour options are available for the iPhone 12 64GB’ on the following webpage: https://www.virginmedia.com/mobile/pay-monthly
ii. Your first name and last name
iii. Phone number
v. Maximum of 1 entry per person. 10 Prizes available. 1 Prize per winner
4. Prize: 1x £200 Virgin Experience Day Voucher, supplied by Virgin Experience Days. The Prize must be redeemed before 1stJanuary 2022. Full terms apply, see here.
5. The Prize Draw will take place on 16thAugust 2021. Winners will be selected by an independent third party from all valid entries received. Winners will be notified by the Virgin Experience Days Ltd. via email on 16thAugust 2021.
6. The Prize will be delivered via email within 48 hours of winner being notified. The Prize is non-refundable, transferable, or exchangeable for cash.
7. The prize is provided and administered by Virgin Experience Days Limited of Stamford House, Boston Drive, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5YS
8. Personal data collected in the course of entering will be used for the purposes of validating and administering the Prize Draw.
10. Virgin Media reserves the right to cancel and/or amend these terms and conditions and/or the Prize Draw at any stage but we will only do so for reasons outside of our reasonable control. We will endeavour to minimize the effect of such cancellation or amendment on participants in order to avoid disappointment, which may include providing an alternative Prize if the original Prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
11. The name and county of the winners will be made available for a period of 1 month after the closing date. To receive this, please send a Subject Access Request marked ‘Online Mobile Competition’ to: Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London W6 8BS.
12. Virgin Media and its agents shall not be responsible or liable to compensate the winners for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the Prize (to the extent permissible by law).
13. These terms and conditions and any disputes or issues arising out of or in connection with them (whether contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, breach of statute/regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any disputes or issues.
14. Promoter is Virgin Media Limited. General Terms and Conditions apply, here.